A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey PA!

What ever happened to the Pittsburgh meet that was supposed to occur on the 29th? Myspecv shut down and I never heard anymore...

BTW I'd like to start getting a monthly meet goin at Flashlight Drags!

http://flashlightdrags.com/

There's one this Saturday (Aug 8th) in Stubenville, OH. If anyone is in the surrounding Pittsburgh area, these events aren't far at all. They're always in Beaver, Stubenville, and Columbus. (OK well columbus is a lil rough). But I posted about this on myspecv and there was a lot of criticism about there's no point to go race cuz there's only beasts at these events... Well everytime I've went, I've gotten in the top 8 tuners and I'm not even fully bolted so pishhahh. I also can get some free racer passes since I do all the flyers for the events and the website. So if anyone goes and gets pics, or vids and sends em to me for the website you'll recieve a free racer pass for the next event. Also my boss (Michael Schindel, Owner) would be willing to syncronize a Sentra day for one of the events if we can get enough people to attend.

Here's the schedule:

August 8 - Steel Valley Dragway - Steubenville, Ohio - Till Dark
August 28 - National Trail Raceway - Columbus, Ohio - 6 PM till Midnight
September 12 - Steel Valley Dragway - Steubenville, Ohio - Till Dark
September 18 - National Trail Raceway - Columbus, Ohio - 6 PM till
Midnight
October 3 - BeaveRun Motorsports Complex - Till Dark
October 10 - Steel Valley Dragway - Steubenville, Ohio - Till Dark

I'll fur sure be at all of them that aren't in Columbus. If a bunch of people want to go to Columbus I'll def go.

·
Registered
60 Posts
im not from PA exactly but i spend a lot of time there , but the bad part is 80% of the time i am in the family minivan when im down there and not the spec lol

·
Registered
348 Posts
u have no idea how much i want to
but my buddies girls grad party is the same freakin day
i was so jacked because i told her i was gonna go to it so i cant break a promise and plus her friends r hot as shit

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm from Greensburg, and I'm definately down for a meet. Noone drives a spec v around me. I get bored workin on my car by myslef all the time. Well friends help but noone is interested in it.

·
Registered
348 Posts
yea i know how u feel ive seen 6 or 7 spec vs out here and none of them stop and talk its kinda gay
my buddies like my car but they dont know anything about it
and i have an appartment in glassport (by west mifflin) and i live at my parents house on the weekend in altoona

·
Registered
147 Posts
West Mifflin is pretty close to me. Its probably 35 min, and Altoona is about an hour or more. Well if anyone wants to plan a PA meet I'm down.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah Altoona would be cool. Have you ever been to Clemm's BBQ. I'm not sure if thats how you spell it, but its the best BBQ ever. That would be a cool place to meet. Its on the way to Altoona from here.

·
Registered
348 Posts
yea its on 22 rite
because the only reason i was think altoona is because their is a bunch of cars out at nite time but thats just me

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah its on 22. Its the best BBQ I've ever had, and it has a pretty big parking lot with alot of outside seating. I'm up for anything though. I wanted to go to that valley stream BBQ, but probably won't be able to.

·
Registered
348 Posts
i wanted to too but my buddies girls grad party is the same day fml
but yea if we could get a meet in altoona together at hooters or something it would be sic becasue on the weekends we go to supersheetz (its like the biggest sheetz ever) and autozone whenever we get kicked out of sheetz and they both have nice size parking lots

·
Registered
184 Posts
im from Clarks Summit PA...better off with the Scranton/Wilkes Barre area

1 - 20 of 67 Posts