·
Registered
9,117 Posts
What is ship?

are you near that place i posted?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
lol i dunno PA, but guy never answered me so nvm..

·
Registered
21,701 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
^ exactly

·
Registered
60 Posts
i live in pittsburgh, (supercharged red spec) anything ever goin on ? i seen a white sentra the other day on 48 in monroeville it looked like alot was done to it is he on here?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Noone in pa?

·
Registered
407 Posts
I live near pittsburgh. Nothing going on involving sentras that I know. I've been to a few meets that usually happen at the waterfront and the strip. From what I know every saturday night it happens.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I live 15 mins for downtown. There used to be at least one meet every week at the stadiums the strip or the waterfront but i haven't been to one in a couple years. There was alot of police around everytime there was a meet because everyone was always racing. It would be nice to have a local sentra meet I know there is at least a hand ful of sentras in and around pittsburgh.

·
Registered
60 Posts
yeah ive definitly seen a few we should try to get em all gathered up before it gets cold

·
Registered
407 Posts
I saw more than 5 sentras on trip to brentwood and back. Some were specs, some were SE-Rs, and a few could have been 1.8s with headlights like mine.

·
Registered
60 Posts
i live in brentwood u might have saw me, red 05 supercharged cf hood and trunk

·
Registered
720 Posts
I live in Reading, Pa. A Pittsburg meet is to far for me to go, but I would like to do a meet on the east side of PA.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts