A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we need a yellow showoff thread so ill start.

Nismo CAI ,Exhaust, STS, Stillen header and downpipe. Eibach Pro kit lowering springs with kyb struts, waiting for my Eibach sway bar kit to come in along with my greddy trunk brace, 10k hids, 3k fogs, pioneer headunit w alpine 12' sub in a ported box. soon to come: bsr kit,and vq tb adaptor. More pics soon to come

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
how do u make this a sticky thread?

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Mods will decide to make a sticky thread

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a adaptor 2j-racing is making so we can fit the VQ throttle body onto ours cars..there saying a 7-10 whp increase or something like that. Formerhonda is selling a TB on here for 80 or so.message him and get that off him..I was going to but no funds right now:( it'll save u like 40 all together..

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's not out yet. 2j is still workin on it..it should b out soon. They have to do test on it,and make sure it safe and such..lol there is a guy on here that figured out. Think his names splash45

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh I haven't gotten mine yet..Im Prolly gonna wait till they come out w the kit or jus buy the adapter and the TB separate to save a little money..

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha that's a good idea..thanks thecurse:) lol

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That yellow one looks sick man..what kinda rims r those..its got a mean stance..is he on b15u?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Take that back..they all look sick..if mine ever gets totalled I want a bronze one..lol

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
looks good specbee. What have u done to her?..lol

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey orangeblast is yur bronze spec v by chance the turned one on youTube?

1 - 20 of 122 Posts