·
Registered
458 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts

·
6,543 Posts
@MoltenNismo any idea what happened, and chiefly why this keeps happening?
I honestly don't. I only mod and mods only have certain access to certain things. I can't see why a thread would just be deleted randomly/constantly. AG has already filed a case with tech support. See the thread below, last AG reply.

http://www.b15u.com/threads/52105-disappeared-thread-!

I think there's one too many "disappearing" threads. Can we just reply on the thread I posted where AG-Admin actually responds to? If you all agree, I can lock this so that there's only 1 thread. Let me know.
@murphys_law, @onebadwolf, @fenugrec, @CloudSpecV

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I honestly don't. I only mod and mods only have certain access to certain things. I can't see why a thread would just be deleted randomly/constantly. AG has already filed a case with tech support. See the thread below, last AG reply.

http://www.b15u.com/threads/52105-disappeared-thread-!

I think there's one too many "disappearing" threads. Can we just reply on the thread I posted where AG-Admin actually responds to? If you all agree, I can lock this so that there's only 1 thread. Let me know.
@murphys_law, @onebadwolf, @fenugrec, @CloudSpecV
I'd like to see the orig come back with an explanation before others are locked, but maybe that's just me. Thanks for the help, hopefully it will get resolved.

·
6,543 Posts
I'd like to see the orig come back with an explanation before others are locked, but maybe that's just me. Thanks for the help, hopefully it will get resolved.
I actually just want to consolidate the 2 "where is it?" threads since it's the same topic for both this thread and the other one I posted.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I actually just want to consolidate the 2 "where is it?" threads since it's the same topic for both this thread and the other one I posted.
More than grateful if you can remove my admin rant im unable to do so on mobile currently.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
908 Posts
Gone again

Sent From My HTC 10 via Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 77 Posts