A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't even know why im posting this, but he's my story. I drove from NJ to WV to buy Gurovs old car off Steve. He seemed like a cool kid, said i could drive the car 4 hours home on his tags. Well I get there to find out the car isn't even insured or registered and he has a tag from his orange spec v slapped on it, that was my first dislike, im not trying to get shit impounded for no reg or insurance 20 minutes after i buy the car. Second, i told him i would send his plate back while i was there and he said it doesnt even matter. My second dislike was that i asked him to get carpet for the back, he said he would, and never did. Third dislike was after i had put about 100 miles on the car in jersey, i got on it twice for the first time and it started breaking up, sputtering, sounding like its running on 3 cylinders, a/f ratios stuck at 7.4.. I ask him what the deal is and he says it happened to him, its an easy fix and to send him the tracking # for the plates and he'll tell me the fix. he said its so easy i'll feel dumb, he did when gurov told him what it was the first time. Well i didnt make it home, the car stalled and wouldnt turn back on, i had to get my boss to pick me up and this man still doesnt tell me what the 'easy fix' is. then he tries saying send me a picture of the back of the car because his friend wants to see it (im not an idiot, he wanted to see if his tag was still on here) so i just told him im not an idiot, and sent a picture of the new registration card. that didnt satisfy him, he had no solution to my problem, and he didnt know what was wrong at all. he even had to ask what the car was doing again (wouldnt he know if it happened to him??) So i text Gurov and he said he has never heard of it doing that before, so clearly steve way lying. I then got a ride to UPS and cancelled the shipment of his plates i was so F*ing pissed off. Gurov is going to help me figure out what the deal is and once i get all the shit sorted i will be an active member again.

and yeah steve, im ignoring your texts because i have no reason to bicker with you.

and what makes me the really angry is how he acts like he's a saint that did nothing wrong and im just a dick... smh... send me my cf hood steve you said the car came with. oh and wheres that spare trans at

BUT he did wait two weeks until i had time to make the 4 hour drive.... so i give him a D

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^lmao

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah he is working on helping me but he's in europe until the end of this week. im thinking its something maybe with the fuel pump or wideband

·
Registered
21,701 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Why would you even try driving 4 hours on a car that was having trouble????

Hold his plate hostage and make a video lmao.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
dude, im not getting in the middle, but your crying about how u drove the car back on tags that were his, he was nice enough to lend them to you, most people when they buy a car tow the car back, he just went out of his way...

If you were smart anyway, and done it right you woulda towed the car which would be proper, risky any way...

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Reactions: formerHonda

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Can't you drive with no tags for a month after purchase? A title with the date or bill of sale signed with the date should be enough for a cop or court until you can get one. I feel like I've seen that in GA plenty.
in MD, you can get temp tags and your insurance covers you, but you have to get the tags
Mike should of gone to the DMV with a copy of the title to request temp tags to drive the car back.
If you were to get pulled over and you dealt with it by the time you went to court itd be dropped but why do the hassle, do what most do and tow the car or follow the right channels, why fuck with the law? it already fks up enought with uncontroable shit, why not do something you can control

·
39,082 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Are you fucking kidding me you fucking idiot you bought car Sunday said you send it out Monday then Thursday I text you bout tracking number you give me run around so not until a full fucking week later I report them stolen does not take a week to go to send a tag that ISN'T yours...second I drove car for a month while my car was down and ran fine for me I said hop in it and drive it don't touch anything not even 2 hours later you call me saying " I messed with sensitivety on knock and now lights are lighting up" I was having a good laugh with my friends and 2k4spec about you never owning a booated car and buying this...also the day you picked it up I took you for a ride and spun 3rd easy you prob thought you could work a car that you have no idea about...third I texted you 4 times and you ignore my texts I'm so happy you fucked with car and its not running because now I had to wait at air conditioned Hell (dmv) and get new tags because you wanted to roll on MY tag which I was kind to give you

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Lol o and hood I sent it to you but canceled shipment when I found out you lied and never sent plate oops :(

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
And yes I took him and his friend for a ride and spun 3rd wouldnt it break up then too? Guess car chooses when it wants to break up lol o nevermind that makes no sense

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Reactions: afed5
1 - 20 of 143 Posts