A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Super Moderator
6,882 Posts
If it's a stuck IVT, it should affect all of them since it would be affecting the intake cam. That could be just a different problem altogether. I doubt that the IVT solenoid is making your #3 run low, but if it's dead and causing the P1111, here's the part# 23796-ZE00C MSRP @ 212.

So 90 on #3 huh? Did you check the butterfly screws yet?

· Super Moderator
6,882 Posts
See, the thing is pin 12 is getting voltage directly from the ECU relay. The ECU isn't giving it voltage, the battery is. When you say the ECM relay is good, how did you check it? Did you try a different ECU relay?

· Super Moderator
6,882 Posts
So can the p1111 cause a no start? It shouldn't right? I just finished installing my snail and when it was time to start, it just cranked and pulled up a p1111 code from the ECU. I did a bunch of continuity tests, fuse tests, everything that the FSM can throw at me, but nothing. So finally, I disconnected the solenoid and cranked it. It fired right up. I connected it back and fired right back and no code so far. I actually ended up with a bad #1 ign coil but I don't see that doing anything to the solenoid. I friggin hate this code as there's no real answer to it. I'm just crossing fingers that it doesn't come back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts