A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked but couldn't find where these o-rings go, came in the gasket kit, I'm almost positive where one goes but the other has me stumped.

11026-53J00 <--not sure if overlooking but I'm pretty sure it goes on the back of teh block
14515-40F00 <--no clue on this one

Also since I'm here, The kit is not quite complete, it onlycame with 1 of part# 13042-3HD0A and should have came with a total of 3. Most people more than likely wouldn't use it but I made an order and forgot to add that.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Looked but couldn't find where these o-rings go, came in the gasket kit, I'm almost positive where one goes but the other has me stumped.

11026-53J00 <--not sure if overlooking but I'm pretty sure it goes on the back of teh block
14515-40F00 <--no clue on this one

Also since I'm here, The kit is not quite complete, it onlycame with 1 of part# 13042-3HD0A and should have came with a total of 3. Most people more than likely wouldn't use it but I made an order and forgot to add that.
Hey feel free to contact me I can modify or adjust your order any way you like. I received it yesterday afternoon and haven't processed it yet. But if you would like me to hold off to add/remove components I'll be more than happy to help you out whichever way I can. (203)239-4012 is the Parts Dept. Number and my direct extension is (203)672-6033

·
Super Moderator
5,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just process it as is, the old ones look good, might order a new assembly later but will see, I'm just more concerned about the 2 rings.

·
Super Moderator
5,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts