A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This used to be my old car, friend bought it, sold it to another friend who totaled it, and she's back in my possession this icon describes it best: :icon16:. My friends need to stop wrecking cars otherwise I'm becoming a chop shop :47:.

The damage overall is not too bad, rear right needs to be adjusted, rest seemed fine. But VA is painful to rebuilt a title in, so it's not cost effective to bother, so I'm parting it.

Parts list
Chassis has 135k miles on it
JDM W11 SR20DET - ~100k miles
5MT LSD transmission, bought from the junk yard 2 months before it was wrecked.
370CC Injectors - SOLD
W10 T25
3" SS Downpipe
3" Steel exhaust with STI muffler (muffler is trashed though)
NEMU Chipped OBD1 ECU
OBD1 repined wiring harness
Walbro Fuel Pump & modded housing
eBay FMIC and Piping
Eibach Front Swaybar
Zero Toe beam - Bent my me
P11 15" Wheels
50mm Fortune Auto Coilovers (I think first gen, when they were still that thick)

·
Registered
4 Posts
How is steering rack? Also how are the pulleys if you willing to separate from motor? Unless you have spare on side? And all of shipped to 96819 including the harness?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think the steering rack should still be fine, most of the damage was in the rear end, though the car did go off the road when the guy wrecked it.

Which pulleys are you looking for? I have a bunch of randomness laying around too :).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok. Mainly the crank pulley. Only thing I thought of just now was that's a W11 DET. I have a Roller Rocker with a T25. Pulleys are different I think. I pinpointed my crank pulley having separation. Thought it was Ps pump cause the noise reason I found steering rack leaking lol.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts