A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's time for my car to go, so I guess all the parts need to go too. I can take pictures of any of this stuff if need be; although most of it is still on the car. I'm going to begin taking it off tomorrow, so let me know what you're interested in and we can discuss.

All parts have ~10k on them, except for the intake which has about 15k, and the coilovers which have less than 8k.. The car only has 24k on it, and was treated like my child for 4 years.

All parts are located in Morris County, NJ, and local pick-up is obviously preferred, although I will ship at buyer's expense. If any of the prices seem unreasonable to you, PM me; I'm a fair guy and we can discuss it.

Thanks for looking,
Ryan

Black Injen Race Division Cold Air Intake - $100

Hotshot Gen 4 Header - $200

Greddy EVO2 Exhaust - Shortened 1" to accomodate header, o2 bung welded in for wideband or other goodies - $300

Unorthodox Racing crank pulley (red) - SOLD

Greddy Counterweight Shift Knob - SOLD

A'Pexi SAFCII (black) - $250

Tein Basic Coilovers - 8k miles - SOLD

Motivational Rear Shock Mounts - 8k miles - $150

Nismo FSB - SOLD

Nismo RSB - SOLD

Nismo LTB - SOLD

Greddy Oil Block Adapter - SOLD

Generic Sears Alloys (15x7), spraypainted gunmetal, with great condition all-season tires on them, used for 2 winters... - $200

17x7 ADR Concept Pro's, Gunmetal with Polished Lip/Hankook Z212 RS-2, with less than 2k miles. Will trade for $400 plus stock weels with good rubber...

Custom Dash/Gauge Set-Up, pictured below:
AEM UEGO - $250
Oil Pressure (Sender is shot, needs a new one which costs $20) - $30
Water Temp - $30
Gauge Panel - $35
Whole center dash, Painted Gunmetal, including Gauge Panel, with trade - $50

picture of the wheels:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Will you take 250....hard cash.....for the FSB RSB and LTB....and how many inch drop are those coilovers...you might have a sale there too. I have to drive from long island...hence the request for a deal

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
interested in shift knob and teins if you are willing to negotiate on the price.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hate you fullah....you can have the shift knob, but i will fight you to the death for the teins....lol

im trying to get the teins and both sway bars.....however i have no ride to get there cause my rental cant leave NY. My car is getting its motor/tranny combo at this time....i got the money and am offering 800 for the three things. Awaiting call from dealer to see when i will be able to drive over for pickup!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if anyone is going to pick up parts from him, ill take the ride and split the gas....i just cant leave NY with an enterprise car

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DPAKiNG said:
i hate you fullah....you can have the shift knob, but i will fight you to the death for the teins....lol

im trying to get the teins and both sway bars.....however i have no ride to get there cause my rental cant leave NY. My car is getting its motor/tranny combo at this time....i got the money and am offering 800 for the three things. Awaiting call from dealer to see when i will be able to drive over for pickup!!!
youre suck a cock blocker LOL

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
read my post that came before yours....lol....i got dibbs man....thats a sick deal. BTW I also pm'ed him to call the kit...i just need a ride....haha. My stupid car that im buying gifts for is currently MIA...who is going from long island to buy something of his....i wanna ride with ya.....gas money!!

·
Registered
856 Posts
gas money and tolls bitch lol...if i go maybe u can meet me in queens witcha rental and we can head out..i'll let u kno, im waitin on 03blackout to lemme kno if i can buy his safcII lol

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im making plans to go sunday now, he needs extra time to remove the parts i want. its only 12 dollars to make my rental car drivable to new jersey, im not worried about that anymore.... but im def going to his house sunday....dont refer to me as bitch, my father is a mob boss.....lol
if you still wanna car pool im down....i can drive or whatever....but you pay the tolls or ill put you in the east river....lol

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol....cause Spec-V's are the sickest car there is...duhhh

haha...for the record i am still going there on sunday....if anyone wanted to take the ride, since i am not the son of a mob boss, it would be nice to split up the tolls n stuff. I am purchasing used parts, the first sign that my dad being a head honcho was a lie...oh and once again I would be leaving from DPA around 2ish i think. Lets buy all this guys stuff...he seems very legit and he had good stuff people should put on their cars!

WiCkIdNiS we should work something out if you're still going...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just woke up... time to get to work and tear some shit off this car. i'll be in touch with you guys later today... let me know of anything else definitely getting picked up tomorrow so i can make sure it's off by then... i/h/e still available, as well as a bunch of other stuff

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i picked up the 3 bars and the coil overs and everything is legit. buy his stuff!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
updated the original thread with what's still available.

moti mounts still for sale... someone was supposed to send me money a week ago for them but never did...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.