A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I am parting out an 02 Spec V SER. It has about 255,000 miles and the engine is locked. I live in Hawaii so shipping will be expensive for larger items. Smaller items can be shipped in flat rate boxes for about $17 bucks and make it anywhere in the continental US in 3 days or less. Everything is for sale. The engine and trans would be cost prohibitive to ship from here but the engine is shot anyway. Anything smaller can be reasonable depending on size and weight. I can check shipping prices through a local shipper that can use USPS, UPS or Fedex for the lowest prices.

I do not have any feedback here but I can provide my Ebay username with 100% positive feedback.

This car was donated to me from a friend but it was parked and sitting for over a year with a blown head gasket. By the time I was able to pick it up the engine had completely seized. I am not interested in fixing it and I am going to haul it to the scrap yard soon so I figured I would see if anyone needs anything off of it first.

The only thing already sold are the rims and the driver side window motor, everything else is available. The head appears in good shape and is also available.

So, let me know what you need and I can take a pic if you like. Make an offer I can't refuse and it will be yours. Thanks for looking.

I am a local chiropractor in Hawi, Hawaii. My office name is Kohala Chiropractic if you would like to look me up.

20161025_151541.jpg 20161025_151633.jpg 20161025_151645.jpg 20161025_151701.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump, all parts still available. Respond soon if you need anything as I will be hauling it to the scrap yard soon.

The speaker box for the trunk mounted woofer is still available. The speaker looks blown but the box and amps are all still available. All of the wiring also looks to be in good shape.

If you would like a specific part, let me know and I can post a pic for you to see it.

Thanks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts