A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2002 SPEC-V Rockford Fosgate Edition for part out . Has the red interior and a set of 04 spec v wheels. 135k. Pm me or post here with needs. Thanks. Not receiving the vehicle till this weekend so please know I cannot ship till Monday 2/29 I don't have feedback on here, but i can supply you with feedback threads from multiple forums, and 100% on eBay as well....if needed.

Car is located in Worcester, MA

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just took possession of this vehicle. I will be spending the day pulling stuff tomorrow. I can now send pics and answer all questions. Please inquire! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
And front bumper lol
I'll.even pull the parts for ya and put my old hood and door back on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
How much life is left on the tires and is there any rash on the rims I have some curb rash on my passenger side so I could replace with mine if there is good life on them? Any idea on how much for the front bumper? I'm south shore so I can drive out and pull/replace. Couple small items if I drive out the inner wheel well plastic passenger side. Transmission to chassis ground cable. And the trunk card (underneath the carpet)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll get pictures of the wheels tonight. The trunk card and fender well plastic are both damaged. I'll check on the cable but if you end up picking anything up I'll just give that to you. The shifter is stock bit I have a b&m shifter I found at the yard if interested.

- - - Updated - - -
@welch402

- - - Updated - - -

Lots of life left on tires. Lots of meat

·
Registered
7 Posts
Took a look at my wheels today and they were not as bad as I thought but may still be interested depending on what you can do on them. I would still be interested in the stock shifter and possibly the b/m not sure what the latter looks like. What color is the interior and are there any burn holes/stains in the seats?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Took a look at my wheels today and they were not as bad as I thought but may still be interested depending on what you can do on them. I would still be interested in the stock shifter and possibly the b/m not sure what the latter looks like. What color is the interior and are there any burn holes/stains in the seats?
Lava red seats. Driver Seat is pretty trashed. Passenger and rears are pretty nice just need a little cleaning.

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts
Sorry if it was asked before, but why the part out and not a rebuild?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts