A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hey man thanks for asking. I bought the car with no title, no key, and the knowledge that it didn't run.

I was considering going through the trouble to recover the title and get a key cut....ect until I saw the rust problems this car has. Just a little much for me to be comfortable with. And since the car had a ton of nice parts....on with the part out.

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts
I hear you man. I should have looked at the pictures a little better because I see the rust you're talking about. I would have done the same thing.

Are you parting out the engine or are you selling it as a whole?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I will part out the engine. I have another spare engine from my personal spec v when I changed it out for a qr20 also.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That was quick. Is what's in the pictures all that's left? I'm assuming someone got the wheels but I'd still be interested if you have the shifter and/or the grounding cable still kicking around. I should be out in your general area for work on Saturday

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
No most everything is still for sale including the wheels. Sorry I forgot to take pictures but I will make that a priority tomorrow @welch402 . The grounding cable is there and in good shape. I also have the stock shifter and the bm shifter I mentioned earlier in the thread. I will pm you my phone number if you'd like to text me or call me.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I have to be quick with part outs because I do them at my parents. And while they love me very much and allow me to leave such monstrosities in their driveway, they give me about a week to complete them and then the scrap guy is called. B15s are quick. It's g20s that take a while lol

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
My deal didn't go through because seller was unable to cut the portion of quarter panel I'm looking for. But I will say the seller is A very pleasant, professional and courteous person to deal with.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts