A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 319 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So every now and then there is some part you wish you could buy. Sometimes they are worth making and sometimes not. Figured I'd make this thread so we could suggest products we want and we think Joe could Make A Profit Off Of.

So I was looking at the Fiesta forum checking out the interest Joe is getting for his super cool cowl induction intake. And I saw a product in someone's sig that I've wanted badly and thought about making myself. There's a safety factor with this product so I'd prefer it be properly designed.

An Accelerator Pedal Spacer!!!!!

Its such a pain to heel toe our cars without just the right shoes (and feet LoL)

Should be relatively cheap to design and make. The fiesta one is 3d printed. Totally different pedal than ours, but should be just as easy to design and make.

I want one badly.
@[email protected] make us one :) please

Would you guys buy one too????????? I'd pre order one for sure.

Feel free to post stuff here YOU think 2j should make us.

PS: I can think of many ways to make my own, so no need for a how to discussion. I'd prefer to buy one if I could for whatever reasons. Especially if it says 2j on it ;)

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Get a block of wood and zip tie it to the gas pedel.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Lol as if these cars don't already have a problem with hanging idle!

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Hanging idle my sounds like a diesel at idle.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I wish 2jr stocked some kind of beefed up Clutch master cylinders would be cool

Maybe a carbon fiber hood and trunk

Aftermarket racing seats and the rails to install them

DEF dont strap any wood to your gas pedal thats ghetto as hell and very dangerous lol I know sentra owners are cheap but goddamn

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Funguy I said I knew several ways to do it myself and didn't need a how to discussion.. A wood block and zip ties!??!??!? Come on man. LoL. Worst way possible.

Surprised you guys wouldn't like one. Less surprised funguy would rather zip tie a woodblock to his pedal. Again LoL. Wait he's gotta be joking. He has a 4speed auto.

Can't we already get carbon fiber hoods and racing seats from other places? Even though some 2j seats would be cool ;) we might be too cheap for that. It would cost Joe way to much to give us a seat and I doubt we'd buy them. Maybe some rails. Pedal spacer would be cheap to make and stock and I think easy to make a decent profit off of.

Trying to post stuff we can't get and we need and 2j can make a profit off of. You know like the ACB. Not just a list of stuff 2j doesn't sell.

I wonder if there's already a master cylinder out there that would work for you allblackspec. Idk how many people need that, but not a bad idea if there's a demand. I woulda thought everybody with a manual car would like to move the gas pedal. Guess not
Again LoL wood block. (Maybe that was a joke....I hope)

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I'd like to see:

Chassis braces like the ones that Truax Motorsports used to sell (bolt-in?)
A functional, lip/ducktail style spoiler (made to mount in the factory spoiler trunk holes?)
A brake master cylinder stopper

Also, I'd like to see all of the products that they have in stock actually listed on their website, because Joe and other people often mention, both on here and on facebook, products that 2J has in stock, but there's no mention of them on their website...

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also, I'd like to see all of the products that they have in stock actually listed on their website, because Joe and other people often mention, both on here and on facebook, products that 2J has in stock, but there's no mention of them on their website...
Like what? Curious if I missed anything. I don't Facebook. I do check the 2j Facebook every now and then though.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Like the longer rods and the high comp pistons with the modified pin height..and the pre-order for the knife edged B16 cranks..and some other stuff that's not coming to mind right now. Tell me you've never seen, "Call 2J about it..they have it, but it's not on their site..."

·
BDSF
11,451 Posts
I'd like to see:

Chassis braces like the ones that Truax Motorsports used to sell (bolt-in?)
A functional, lip/ducktail style spoiler (made to mount in the factory spoiler trunk holes?)
A brake master cylinder stopper

Honestly those Truax braces make an insane difference in the entire feel of the car. Unfortunately, I think it would be a mod that would mostly be done in-house at 2J as you need a 4 post lift and a decent welder to install properly.

I second the master cylinder stopper as well, although I haven't seen how much they would flex under heavy braking or if larger brakes would increase that.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Just wondered specifically what stuff you meant. Yeah they will sell you all kinds of stuff they don't list on the website. Usually their parts are on there though I thought when they're actually available. But they do sell stuff not on there (some in stock and some not). I can understand not listing the stuff they don't keep a stock of or don't have yet. They do sell some drop shipped stuff on the site though. So......:thinking:

You can pre order that crank??? Yeah gotta wonder why that's not in there then. Maybe its gonna be a real long time.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I want an Accelerator Pedal Spacer. I'm ashamed to admit, but I'm really bad at heel toe.

I would also like to see:
Torque Damper
Nismo front lip 04-06 replica
Nismo lower tie bar replica

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
2J RACING DEAD PEDAL.
No joke. Something other than this shit rubber "pad"
Something snazzy but simple. It'll compliment the floor plates well too.
Preferably at a price between $18-$30 I'd imagine.
If they won't make one I will
mat1.jpg

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I would also like to see:
Torque Damper
Nismo front lip 04-06 replica
Nismo lower tie bar replica
I'd buy a well made torque damper. And possibly a well made 04-06 Nismo front lip replica to replace my not so well made lipkit.ca one.

·
Super Moderator
5,082 Posts
Spacer is fine for the pedal, I already said something about the master cylinder brace on here and folks post on me like I was crazy.

If he can come up with an evap delete kit that allows you to fill with no issues......

That spacer might be a PITA due to how the pedal is secured IIRC and I was thinking of getting a race pedal and bolting it with spacers to the oem.

He is hurting for time right now and still waiting on other things as well from what I gather so I wouldn't hold my breathe for much on this wish list

·
Registered
1,627 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
In all seriousness... Working a deal for ATI dampers on the 2J website as well as ACL RACE bearings. All I could source were regular non-coated "P" bearings. Ewww.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
WOW!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't around for this thread. I obviously knew Joe had gotten hold of RTR parts, but WOW. There's some awesome stuff in there. Wish we got a bit more of that. Wow wow wow. Why aren't we making RTR power yet???
Actually since those cams are here now........:)
We do have most that stuff now.
But WOW and I only clicked to like page 6 or 7.
That thread is like Batman bustin out all kinda wonderful toys :love: and I feel like the Joker.

I wonder what lucky bastard has an RTR in their car.

@CrickiKaze yeah I don't expect to see any more knew things for a good long while. My car's in line too ;). This is just a wish list of sorts. Maybe something for next Christmas. We can dream right?

1 - 20 of 319 Posts