A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

301 - 319 of 319 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #301 (Edited)
@[email protected]

We need a Wilwood clutch master cylinder kit like the 350Z guys have. Don't let the Z shops get all that business ;) looks like we can use those Z kits too

(Wilwood brake master and bias valve would be nice too :))

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #303
Replacement Bushings for the OEM Front Sway Bar. Because nobody sells them except Nissan. So....you can't upgrade them and you can't buy them from anywhere but Nissan

Yeah Yeah...upgrade the entire FSB....I know....but....

THIS!!!!
IMG_20160206_203302.jpg

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
i need to check up on mind set of bushings

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
i need to check up on mind set of bushings
Luckily.......

What about the QG?????? NO PROBLEM! You can buy bushings from the local auto part store. Might have to order them, but they at least freaking sell them. So...Lucky You This Time ;)

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
QG life!

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Transmission parts, transmission parts, transmission parts!!!
With Nissan discontinuing things, these will soon be impossible to find and could potentially be the end of an era.
It'd be great if they could link up with a company like Synchrotech or Albins to start manufacturing synchro rings, sliders, springs, and gearsets.
Transmission has to be the single most under-looked component of these cars.

Being that a lot of these parts have been previously made for Evo MR's I don't think it's that much of a stretch. That could also be another market for those companies to market to.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
^^^this & those LSD Maxima trans for auto SE-R's.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Air diversion panel. I have been looking around and nobody manufactures these for the B15 any longer. A nice carbon fiber look would be cool.
A better master clutch without the flimsy rubber membrane - i would buy in a heartbeat.

These are 2 two things I think would sell...

·
Registered
8,815 Posts
Air diversion panel. I have been looking around and nobody manufactures these for the B15 any longer. A nice carbon fiber look would be cool.
A better master clutch without the flimsy rubber membrane - i would buy in a heartbeat.

You can still find the ad panels. there's a member that makes them. He's in Canada. Can't remember his s/n but it's rob something. Also here's a link for one https://www.amazon.com/2002-2006-included-AIR-DIVERSION-DIVERSION-DISCONTINUED/dp/B00H6Y4VDK

·
Super Moderator
21,694 Posts
Air diffuser panel. I have been looking around and nobody manufactures these for the B15 any longer. A nice carbon fiber look would be cool.

the clutch master is easily done with removing the diaphram, and replacing with a plug, air diversion panel, I have an unmolested one, never mounted, just used for a template, but its raw aluminum, easily covered with a wrap, if you want a template, I can send you one but I plan on keeping this one, they are not hard to make, see this:
http://www.b15u.com/threads/48225-My-take-on-the-mesh-grille?p=905385&viewfull=1#post905385

·
Super Moderator
21,694 Posts
Something I have noticed over the years, 2J doesnt produce something someone else does, if there is another member, or individual that makes them, 2J will buy from them and resell if there is a market. (@tloof makes their vq swap harnesses). Something to think about when you think of something you want them to make.

·
Registered
355 Posts
i just bought the diversion panel for 129. but i want to look into the master clutch plug...do you make your own plug or buy it from home depot or what?

·
Super Moderator
21,694 Posts
i just bought the diversion panel for 129. but i want to look into the master clutch plug...do you make your own plug or buy it from home depot or what?
I think @kjg819 said he got his at autozone, might message him and see if he knows the part number you need. I plan on doing it to mine as soon as it gets back from 2J

·
Registered
355 Posts
thx shanover - i just PMed him

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
A rally cross kit or a track pack kit.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #319
Thread was moved as a test. By me. It's my thread.

301 - 319 of 319 Posts