A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sry unsure what else to name this, seems nissan doesnt sell pigtail connectors,will an aftermarket one be alright? i dont need fan pigtail, looking for what the fan pigtail links to( wire harness pigtail) female connector is without prongs right?

·
Super Moderator
5,887 Posts
Connects directly to the fan, if you want a harness connector you can get 2j's or find it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not from fan to harness, from harness to fan, i have 2 from 2j coming but yea those are from fan to harness, unless im mistake an the 2j ones can work on either side?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
really didnt wanna goto a junk yard but may be best option, unsure if anything but oem will be ok, hate messin with wiring 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol yea, jusy wanted to check around before the junkyards open up today maybe i might get lucky n come across something descent to grab while im out

·
Super Moderator
5,887 Posts
Finally remembered the place I ordered connectors from, they may have it in stock you just have to look.

Reactions: sampson384

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ended up grabbing 2 sentras an 2 altimas fan pigtails, same engine and such, same years

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just need to double check, but the pigtails i grabbed, i can use either correct? 1 is from a Sentra 2.5L an the other is from a Altima 2.5L, not manual tho, just wanted to make sure rewiring either into my spec wont cause any issue or damage?!? if anyone can help thanks much

·
Super Moderator
5,887 Posts
Assuming the harness connector is the same on the altima, you will be fine as long as it's wired in properly.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
putting aside the wires being different colors ....both i pulled are from qr25de 2.5Ls, now 8 just gotta figure out what the grounds are again an such then i can solder up an fix this wiring issue, thanks much

1 - 11 of 11 Posts