889 Posts
Niiiice

·
Registered
1,116 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
sorry this is off topic but anyone know why my second gear is out? I can shift from first to thirds and other gears but second is out? I heard it may be the "scenechronizer" on the car that's no good......... any ideas?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yesterday I pulled the window sills off the car because they were cracked and falling apart: This is the after:

Also Plasti-Dipped the front Grill. There are few spots that I am going to need to redo, as it started raining out of now-where. Florida, who knew?

·
Registered
1,327 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
He used a gun. You can see him holding it in the photo.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Sorry socal..... havent checked in since but....yes I used a gun/sprayer...... i bought the kit that includes the gun & the dip
I might peel and re-do it for 2 reasons....... after dipping my cousin cleaned my headlight lenses by buffing it out and scuffed some of the dip off plus..... we kinda did it in a hurry, so we didnt wait the recommended time in between coats...... but honesly unless you're looking hard at it you dont notice it & the dip/paint looks way better in person

·
Registered
665 Posts
@DaFamCar

How have i never seen this car? Your in buffalo right?

·
Registered
665 Posts
chameleon dip...

there was a guy with a terminator with that dip. He runs his own dipping business now.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Yesterday I pulled the window sills off the car because they were cracked and falling apart: This is the after:

Also Plasti-Dipped the front Grill. There are few spots that I am going to need to redo, as it started raining out of now-where. Florida, who knew?

What lip is that?

101 - 120 of 152 Posts