A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody can please it would be greatly appreciated!!!
ok so I have a 2004 Spec V it has a P7 ECM no nats. The car ran great and passed my local emissions test without Issues and car also runs on my R4( just has check engine because of O2 sensor different from 04 and 06) so anyways both ECM started and ran the car....
So here is my issue I sent the P7 to 2J Racing for the complete tune for all my mods. Upon receiving my ECM back the first time my car would not start... so i sent I back I guess there was an issue with the rom they used... so eventually got the ECM back for a second time and Still would not start my car... They told me that the ECM was test on an 05 that they have... I have inspected the entire harness to make sure that no wires have been messed with, cut , swapped etc... the ECM ran the car fine before sending it off but will not run it after... has anybody ran in to this issue? Does anybody have any advice? What should I look for or test? Only mods I have done to this car is headers, exhaust, CAI

·
Super Moderator
5,962 Posts
Where are you located at, look for a local uprev tuner to reset the ecu.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@CrickiKaze i am located in Las Vegas NV my closes up rev tuner is like 500 miles away.... I am still dealing with 2J trying to figure out what can be done... Just wondering if anybody has ran in to this issues.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Get a cable yourself, any tuning shop can tune these cars. E-Tuning like you are doing is not good and is not how it should be done to do it right.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Dam so its a crank no start? You sure all the connectors are fully seated?

Reactions: Nero Energy

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@Tritton I have Sent the ECM back to 2J to see if we can figure out what’s going on... but will definitely keep that in mind I have some family in Phoenix that haven’t seen in awhile so might have to take a visit. Haha. @Sus Spec Bro I have triple checked any and ever single thing I could possible check... the ECM ran the car perfect before and my 06 runs the car now so just don’t see how I could have not plugged the 2 ECM connector in correct... haha

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Lol I believe you. Hopefully its something stupidly simple.

·
Registered
267 Posts
If you need another good '04 P7 SpecV ECU I have one! Was in my SpecV until I changed out to a VQ35.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts