A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

possible full turbo kit part out

1K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  SoundEfx 
#1 · (Edited)
im currently getting a new job amd it calls for me to put my car back to stock :( i have all the bells and whistles besides a built motor! it was not a cheap setup alot of people on here no me locally in MD even though i dont post much can vouch for me. just a little description it has 3076 garret BB water cooled turbo 3" turbo back exhaust w/ electronic cut out (best mod i ever did :)) 550cc injectors wally fuel pump pti mani 3" intercooler piping, it is tuned with safcII the car has many mods. the car was driven on this set up for 4 years 10-12 lbs it made 310hp 300trq on 8lbs when i first got it tuned with 2 1/2" in turbo back with the 3" turbo back and the 10-12 its proably pushing 330-350.....if you are serious or have any questions just pm me if i dont get any hits ill just have the admin close the thread i will post pics of parts if i get anyone interested

2k4spec knows this car very well :))

#2 ·
Good luck with the sale.

Teeke should take a look at this....:cool2:

#6 ·
I hear you man.

Well congrats and good luck with the sale. MD is a beast of it's own. Hope you wouldn't be in BMore much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.