A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just purchased the 2J underdrive PS pulley - anyone running this mod? Will update this forum with thoughts after it's installed!

I also purchased crossmember bushings since it is supposed to help control engine movement.

·
Super Moderator
6,130 Posts
Multiple are running the ps pulley and variants of the crossmember bushings.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I find the wheel feels like it weighs alittle less. Ive noticed it even without thinking about it. A minor upgrade to detail.

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Its only a small change really

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That makes sense that it's a small change. I just would've expected the steering feel to be a bit heavier?

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Nope it weighs much less for a reason. Under load it doesnt pull as much power from the engine like it normally would giving a quicker response to load. A fast turning heavy pulley takes more force to rotate and a load compounds that effect, its also larger diameter and not working the pump as hard.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PS Pulley is installed! It is indeed a small change; the steering feel is slightly firmer, but it feels more controllable and even seems to track straighter. Power gain can probably be only seen on the dyno, but I do feel as if it is a bit more responsive in the low rpms. Recommended mod overall!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts