A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$449.99 JGY FUEL RAIL + Aeromotive FPR + Liquid filled Gauge!!! OBOOOOOOO

PayPal, shipping paid by buyer or North Jersey local pickup (sorry for the giant pics, I can email additional photos upon request).

SOLD!!!ProCharger C1 (RevAuto brackets) 10k miles on blower.
DSC_4669.jpg
DSC_4670.jpg
DSC_4671.jpg
DSC_4672.jpg

JGY Fuel Rail w/ lines and "L" brackets.
DSC_4678.jpg

Aeromotive FPR w/ liquid filled gauge
DSC_4679.jpg

SOLD!!!Walbro 255lph:
DSC_4680.jpg

SOLD!!!Mishimoto Front Mount Intercooler M-Line Model: MMINT-UM: NEW (I'll be uploading additional photos of the IC, box is taped/ripped)
https://www.mishimoto.com/mishimoto-universal-intercooler-large.html
DSC_4683.jpg
DSC_4684.jpg

Stromung 3" Midpipe (missing flange):
DSC_4696.jpg
DSC_4697.jpg
DSC_4698.jpg

SOLD!!!GD WRX Injectors:
DSC_4712.jpg

Other Misc. parts will be posted...

SOLD!!! DSC_4673.jpg

(I also have a bunch of a GRB STi parts NEW/USED for sale.)

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly having difficulty finding time for this project, as there have been others going on simultaneously...I truly don't want to sell the S/C, but as crazy as it sounds, if I can't find a good home now I'll keep it and in 10yrs my boys can mess around with the car at their leisure. I am not willing to trade nor am I willing to sell the brackets alone, unless you're going to throw money at me. With that said, all parts have been stored indoors or in an attached garage; regardless of the required asking price, I am willing to negotiate as long as all the parts go at once.
https://www.b15u.com/threads/58329-urbanjacup-02-Spec-V-NJ
I'm not interested in posting the car, but just as a feeler, I would be tempted to sell the car with the kit to the right owner at a discounted price. Like I said before, I'm not looking to dump anything, there is an extreme amount of sentimental value here which I am sure few understand...I'm obviously attached to the project but trying to be realistic with the time I have available. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,953 Posts
Hmm you have caught my interest just swinging the kinda money you'll be asking for everything including car would be amother thing

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm you have caught my interest just swinging the kinda money you'll be asking for everything including car would be amother thing
I'm sure we could work something out...I have additional suspension mods, brand new in the box from 2J, in addition to all the stock parts which I would include. The car just received a new Bosch battery, tune up/NGKs LFR6AIXs, engine/tranny fluids including coolant flush as well as the AC (receipts in hand). In the last 5 years, the car is lucky to have seen 5k miles as well being garaged during the winter.

·
Registered
8,953 Posts
I'll pm you my number in a Lil while. Still at work

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WRX injectors added to the parts included with S/C. Thanks to everyone who has contacted me so far.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I know I am 110% going to sound just like every other flake and tire kicker out there, I know this being an eBay seller for the better part of 15 years but here goes!!!!

"I hope this is still around in a month or so as I'd love to have it"

im in NY so North NJ is not far away. Im still in the process of getting "situated" in my life so once that is done and I have the funds I definitely would like to see this thing in person and discuss it further.

If im not the lucky one, so be it. best of luck with the sale.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Procharger + other parts noted sold...

Fuel rail, lines, FPR & liquid filled gauge still for sale...midpipe also available, (boxed and ready to ship) see photos missing flange, etc...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts