A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed the guys at Prosport, and have been talking with Glenn about a possible group buy on some gauges. I've been in the market looking around, and I'm sure there are a few other people around looking as well, so show your interest if you are.

"start a thread send us back the link we will fill in all the details including the amount of discount and coupon code." -Glenn

And after a little searching, I have seen their customer service has been pretty great, very helpful and easy to get in contact with. They also include a 1 year warranty on their gauges.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
738 Posts
true story, my wideband cabled came looks and rubbed the ground, splitting the connectors and destroying the cable. called prosprt up and got a new one. no questions asked, had it 2 days later. great customer service.

·
Registered
962 Posts
In my experience, ProSport gauges are complete crap! I bought gauges from them in the past and they have all been shitty. My boost gauge wouldn't read boost (even after getting a new sender) my EGT gauge works when it feels like it (sometimes it works great and sometimes it decides it doesn't want to work at all) my Oil temp gauge randomly quits working, however, my oil pressure gauge has been flawless.

On all of the gauges that have been and are crap, I have tried new senders, new wireing, resoldering the wires, rechecking everything...

I will never buy a ProSport gauge again. I would rather spend the extra money and get something good like Defi.

Good luck with your ProSport gauges lol

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
If I can get a discount on a good wideband I'm in! It would go along with my prosport oil pressure and water temp gauges!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
205 Posts
whatever you do dont buy the piece of shit prosport stuff.. In my vq i bought there water temp gauge.. big mistake, within the first couple weeks the sender took a shit. called em up they sent me a new one. a couple months later it took a shit on me a second time. and now here we are again it took a shit on me a third time. i called them up this morning and they wont do anything about it cause its past a year. well the damn 3 sensors total only have about 300 combined miles on them i never fucking drive the car. they no there fucking sensors have problems but they wont do anything about it they want fucking 18.50 for a new sensor. now im gonna go buy a autometer or defi and not ever have a problem again like gauges are suppose to be. Fuck prosport i promise you guys will regret buying them. i can prolly get u guys a good deal on another actual "name" brand product that wont crap out on you like piece of shit prosport does.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts