A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked everywhere and I can't seem to find a pic of the Ebay Pu lip on a 2002-2003 Spec-v. I've seen one on this forum, but it's on a 2004-2006 Spec-v. Can anyone tell me if there's a pic available of that lip on a 2003-2003 Spec-v?? Thanks!

Andre

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you go under the cosmetic section of the forum and click on the sticky Lips available for the B15 ", and scroll down, you will see a 04-06 spec-v with the Pu lip on it. There's 2 Pu lips images, scroll down to the second one. Doesn't look very good lol.

Andre

·
BDSF
11,452 Posts
If you go under the cosmetic section of the forum and click on the sticky Lips available for the B15 ", and scroll down, you will see a 04-06 spec-v with the Pu lip on it. There's 2 Pu lips images, scroll down to the second one. Doesn't look very good lol.

Andre
That's just a shitty photochop. I'd like to see it actually on a car.

·
Registered
331 Posts
wow...this actually looks really good...at least, from the view that the pic shows. hm...this looks like a good ebay product!

·
Banned
83 Posts
Call here D5 Concepts 1626-961-8038 ask for jimmy he all ready now above this web site and this from lip .... toll him that my Sergio toll you guy's above their and the lip if he don't remenber but pretty seguro that he now .....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts