A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi peeps,

My o ring on cylinder 4 is leaking oil in the spark plug area. I need to replace my entire valve cover because of this. I have searched online but there seems to be about 5 rocker covers for the qg. I was wondering witch would fit my car and per haps maybe we can post a pic of our rocker covers allong with the part number, thanks guys. I will take a picture of my valve cover to see whats best matched. Here are the part numbers: 132649F600 , 132649F610 , 13264AU000,13264AU301 , 13264AU30A.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a 2006 sentra. Thing is, I tried buying one online but when I gave my vin number I was told by the website that mexican built sentras have a different part number. I really don't think so. I have googled lots if rocker covers of the same year for the sentra, and they all look exactly the same. Jhst wanted to mame sure. I will be posting a picture soon and also Vin number.

·
6,765 Posts
Wait...are you in Mexico? It is possible as Mexico and the US have different emissions standards thus maybe there was a change in the valve cover because it's part of the PCV system. I would go or call the dealer and find out what the part number you need and go from there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the car was built in Mexico but I live in Aruba. I guess what u say is true because I only have 1 O2 sensor but I see many b15's on the net have 4. Also a pita to get part numbers.

·
6,765 Posts
Yea I'd recommend to just give the dealer a call and give them your VIN and get the part# and go from there. IIRC there's a metal and a plastic valve cover for the QG so even here in the US we have variations of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts