A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

161 - 180 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I expected honesty. I asked before i ordered. Guess service like you get from Chris at Kuo's garage is in short supply.
Idk where all the customer service has gone :(

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I kinda have the feeling hes going to bail on the b15 community....real hard like.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I agree with the others here that think it's going to be a while before we hear from Travis. With his move and career changes he may be busy for quite some time.

Have you had any luck reaching him?

If your question has to do with the header, perhaps I can help since I have the same one as you do.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I expected honesty. I asked before i ordered. Guess service like you get from Chris at Kuo's garage is in short supply.
Yeah, I went through the same thing, but I knew going in what to expect so I wasn't too concerned. He's slow but the product is good.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'm having trouble with catalytic I bought from him my check engine light keep turning on I did my tune up bought a fuel injector change my gas to premium.
I just want to ask him if he give me any warranty and if not how much would it cost me im still thinking if it would be cheaper if I go to muffler shop or I'm not in any rush I'm still saving money. Just don't know what to do.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'm having trouble with catalytic I bought from him my check engine light keep turning on I did my tune up bought a fuel injector change my gas to premium.
I just want to ask him if he give me any warranty and if not how much would it cost me im still thinking if it would be cheaper if I go to muffler shop or I'm not in any rush I'm still saving money. Just don't know what to do.
I found this that he'd written when first advertising the header:

WARRANTY:

We are proud to offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY, against cracking, or defects in workmanship. If it breaks, send it back and we'll take care of it! Warranty does not cover abuse (slamming the header/mid-pipe into something, modified parts, etc..)

If it's just the catalytic convertor, it may be cheaper to just have a local shop do something about it. You'll end up having to take off the lower section of the exhaust, ship it to him, wait for it to be fixed and returned, then put it back on. Your shipping costs may be close to what it costs to just get a new cat put on locally.

Are you certain your cat is causing you problems? It sounds like you did a few things to remedy some sort of problem.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Yeah, I went through the same thing, but I knew going in what to expect so I wasn't too concerned. He's slow but the product is good.
What I expected was 2-3week window for it to be ready for shipment because that's what I was told by him. Over 7 weeks now. If he said 7-8, I wouldn't be as cranky. More cranky because my exhaust is ready to fall apart and he knew that too. Already had to patch a big hole in the stock resonator 4 weeks ago. If it was a daily driver, It would probably be totally shot weeks ago.

Plus no update in over 2 weeks. WTF?

161 - 180 of 187 Posts