A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
See when the unit is plugged into the car the tuning options is locked due to the A/B Switch. Once the switch is removed it grounds out making the unit think both A/B are toggled at the same time and that puts the unit into diagnostic mode which allows for complete editing of the tune. I posted a video a few months ago showing a QR PRO Reflash done on my Home PC when i had the untit wired up using a 12v RadioShack Battery to ensure it connected to the PC

·
Registered
60 Posts
See when the unit is plugged into the car the tuning options is locked due to the A/B Switch. Once the switch is removed it grounds out making the unit think both A/B are toggled at the same time and that puts the unit into diagnostic mode which allows for complete editing of the tune. I posted a video a few months ago showing a QR PRO Reflash done on my Home PC when i had the untit wired up using a 12v RadioShack Battery to ensure it connected to the PC
That's interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The unit in Performance Mode adds timing and adjusts the fuel trims....it definitely has some pull....once i get my phantom fuel issue/vaccum issue resolved it should do even better

21 - 24 of 24 Posts