Nice.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Awesome. Besides the autotragic :icon16:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2001 nissan bluebird sylphy 20XJ, which uses the QR20DD but my engine mounts have gone bad. Where can I buy new engine mounts from? I need the LH, RH and Rear Engine Mounts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good day guys

I have a QR20DD NEO DI engine on my Nissan Sulphy. The engine block has gone bad and I can't find a replacement engine. I wanted to ask if the QR20 shares the same block across the family so that I can change mine and use my old cylinder head on it. I found a guy that has a QR20DE and is selling it to me.

·
6,708 Posts
All the QR blocks that we've seen here in north america has been the same (02-06 model years, altima/sentra), but I couldn't tell you if the QR block on the DD is the same. I would imagine it would be minus a few things here and there, but you could probably pull your engine out and take some photos of it and compare to known QR pictures on the internet or look at the actual QR20 engine you're looking at to compare.

·
Super Moderator
5,511 Posts
For that year the block should swap no problem from what I recall. My concern is if there is a provision for the head.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks guys I'll update as soon as I collect the other engine, we are currently under full lockdown over here in Swaziland so there is no travelling allowed.

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
You should create a build thread with pictures since you are on lockdown. I'm sure a few of us here in the States are interested in seeing what you got./

·
Super Moderator
5,511 Posts
Was thinking about it and I believe every first gen qr fwd short block is the same when it comes to bolting up everything...I don't know if there are anything different...

·
Registered
719 Posts
Very nice always thought the direct injection was cool 👍🏽

1 - 17 of 17 Posts