A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I find you well, I need your assistance .Got a qr25de engine it stalls once you put it in drive .replaced fuel pump and spark plugs because it was also misfiring but cutting out us still there.I checked for vacuum leaks but all the pipes seem to be ok

·
Super Moderator
5,225 Posts
Sounds transmission/ torque convertor related, what year and model and do have any codes?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I hope I find you well, I need your assistance .Got a qr25de engine it stalls once you put it in drive .replaced fuel pump and spark plugs because it was also misfiring but cutting out us still there. Visit Autofthings to review headlight uv protection if you concern. I checked for vacuum leaks but all the pipes seem to be ok
I think you should try to check the coil harness then check the sensors.

·
6,560 Posts
Does it stills tall as soon as you put it on D or R? If so, the tq converter lock up is stuck. Either the TQ converter is bad or the shift solenoid is. You should be able to pull codes if there are any in the TCM.

If you can drive it now, but still misfiring, does the check engine light blink? Is it on? What code/s does it have?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts