19,790 Posts
i use the shorter studs
https://www.2j-racing.com/brakes-wheels/55mm-studs.html

the titanium lugs up front [frequent wheel changes]
https://www.2j-racing.com/brakes-wheels/2jr-forged-titanium-lug-nuts.html

and the chrommoly lugs in the rear
https://www.2j-racing.com/brakes-wheels/2jr-forged-chromoly-lug-nuts.html

i'm using this pump
https://www.2j-racing.com/fuel/2jr-b15-255lph-direct-fit-fuel-pump-2002-2006-qg-qr.html

in a canister also supplied by 2jr

since i don't use the stock canister
and i don't have an fms for your car can't answer the question

call joe if the unlisted canister he sells fits, it's half the price of the oem
@shanover found a good inexpensive canister on Amazon

·
Super Moderator
21,695 Posts
Still doesn't give me a Nissan partnumber for your OEM canister or pump to compare to my 17042-8H301 fuel pump. Still have to dig around to find my canister assembly OEM number for comparison.
I cannot find any info on it other than ebay.... and that says it is not compatable, however, if you would like, I can get specific measurements when I get home this evening of the pump itself, along with pictures. The canisters look completely different, so I dont think that will help, but if the dimensions are the same, the fuel pump should fit in the canister. what the difference are specifically I dont really know, as to why it would be listed as incompatible.

Let me know if that will help you!

·
Super Moderator
5,469 Posts
I seriously doubt he would have the same pump assembly as us, I looked and the Sentra part numb her is different including the superseded one. Tried to see if the x- trail would pop up in bosch's site for me but it didn't.
I would presume that the n16 pulsar would have close to the same pump as the sentra.
If I have a Bosch part number I could cross reference.

·
Super Moderator
21,695 Posts
Your day is my night and I'm usually sleeping :laughing:
Does he usually open early or close late ?
I cant remember exactly the time difference between here and there, but I think its close to 12 hours, he is open from 9 to 5 IIRC, local time. your issue will be trying to contact HIM, as he is usually very busy talking to other people, and working. you may have to call several times to get in contact with him, but if you like, I will text him a heads up that he may have a call from australia coming in, that way maybe you wont have to waste several calls and the associated costs of international calling

·
Super Moderator
21,695 Posts
@shanover
-14hrs so that would make it 11pm-7am my time.

Thanks, the heads-up would be great. If you let him know I've submitted a request through the 2jr website it has all the details in it and I can call if he needs further clarification.
I let him know, and that you would be making it thru a request on email, and the basic needs you have

·
Registered
19,790 Posts
Your day is my night and I'm usually sleeping :laughing:
Does he usually open early or close late ?
i would try about 10:30 am, eastern, daylight savings time
on a Tuesday- Thursday
he is usually in

cliff generally answers the phone [say hi for me]
then ask to speak to joe

if text is required
hit his site on facebook, tell him there
and then send an e-mail

imo

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
I let him know, and that you would be making it thru a request on email, and the basic needs you have
Got a reply from 2jr.
The 255L/hr pumps are in production and 3 weeks away but the 310L/hr are available for a little more.
Not in any hurry and have to measure which length extended studs I'll need too.

What would be the reasons to opt for the 310L/hr instead of the 255L/hr pump ?
Remember I don't expect to be going over 350hp with the stock internals

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
2jr have 55mm and 82mm extended studs.
The 55mm it states are good for 10-15mm spacers and the 82mm for bigger.
I'm going to be using 20mm spacers and the extra 27mm for only an extra 5mm of spacer seems to me the studs will stick out too far in relation to the rim centre.

I think the standard stud is 42mm long so I should only be after maximum a 65mm stud.

I will be getting the lug nuts too but don't know how much of the extra 27mm of the extended studs they will cover.
I don't want any of the stud protruding out of the end of the lug nut.

Any ideas ?

·
Super Moderator
21,695 Posts
2jr have 55mm and 82mm extended studs.
The 55mm it states are good for 10-15mm spacers and the 82mm for bigger.
I'm going to be using 20mm spacers and the extra 27mm for only an extra 5mm of spacer seems to me the studs will stick out too far in relation to the rim centre.

I think the standard stud is 42mm long so I should only be after maximum a 65mm stud.

I will be getting the lug nuts too but don't know how much of the extra 27mm of the extended studs they will cover.
I don't want any of the stud protruding out of the end of the lug nut.

Any ideas ?
82mm studs, with 15mm spacers, the lugs are Muteki, very similar to the 2J lug nuts as far as length and design

20180731_093308.jpg

81 - 100 of 122 Posts