A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

Finally I made it here as a supporting vendor :biggrin:, and I am still not used to it like this. It feels very weird in some reason lol Anyway back to the topic if any of you have questions or concerns about the TDMi or Kuo's Garage or Hardrace or whatever the products/items that i am trying to sell please let me know. I usually reply back to members/buyers in same business day, and if not I will reply you back the second business day. Also, I just start the vendor thing so everythings may seem slow&unprofessional since I am still mainting full time status at school so bear with me I will try to get things build up in an order fast.

If you are not an active member, but you would like to get hold of me. You can send me an email to [email protected]

Again, feel free to ask questions or concerns that you have regard to parts/services. I will be very happpy to help out:D

thanks,
Steven

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I agree! Steven is a very helpful person who goes out of his way to help you in every way he can.
Really great guy who has guided me through many hurdles with my car :D

·
Registered
383 Posts
Your qt link, does that help even out the wheels in the rear. I read the sale post you have going on and went out and looked at my rear wheels and the passenger side is a good 6 mm closer to the fender then the drivers side. I understand why this happens, I just wanna know if it helps even them out. Thanks

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just wanted to ask exactly who/what "Kuo" is?
Okay Kuo is my friend, the guy that I have always brought up.He is my supplier. He designed QT adjustable link, he came out the washers idea, he designed discs conversion brackets stuff and other parts..... I got 5 lugs conversion ideas from him as well....he used to be at racing team until he got deployed from his job...
Btw Kuo is his last name :D

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your qt link, does that help even out the wheels in the rear. I read the sale post you have going on and went out and looked at my rear wheels and the passenger side is a good 6 mm closer to the fender then the drivers side. I understand why this happens, I just wanna know if it helps even them out. Thanks
yes it will even things out, and with better bushings build in. while you steering, you can feel before and after difference.

·
Registered
166 Posts
When is the opening of your web site i want to order 1 thing the qt link
I dont know what to do and where to send my money

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
i think a lot of people would like to find an ultra racing salesman. i hate ebay and if i found one of our vendors selling their bars, id buy them all

1 - 16 of 16 Posts