A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
May the road rise to meet you. May the wind be always at your back.May the sun shine warm upon your face. May the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again, May the Lord hold you in the palm of His hand.

We still can't believe that you're gone. You will be dearly missed my friend, watch over us from that great big race track in the sky!!!

BISHNU DINANAUTH | Welcome to my eternal resting place on the net.

For those of you who didn't know him personally Bishnu was an integral part of the Nissan Community and the NY Tuner scene. His death comes as a shock to all of us.

http://www.grocerygettercrew.com/home/2011/07/10/good-people-only-go-up/

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm still in shock. R.I.P

Him and Jon would always be bsing at the meets and I'd be in the background laughing my ass off.
This morning when I got in to work, I was looking at some old pics, and reading some emails between him and I and I just teared up man. I'll miss this guy so bad. :no:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
R.I.P. Bishnu. He was one guy who kept it real with you & always steer you in the right direction when you ask for help. We set up a day @ the track/BBQ last year & had a great time hanging out with him & his friends. I know for sure he will be miss'd in the Nissan community.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
meet him once at monkey wrench.. he made fun of the tape i had on my sunroof when it was stuck open. lolz it was funny even i had to laugh. i didnt kno him personally but he seemed pretty cool. R.I.P Bishnu

·
Registered
26,965 Posts
I think that just might be the last picture of him alive.
It was. U see the smile on his face? He was happy. I'm looking at the pics we took when he brought it car to the shop and in all 5 he skinning he teet lol. That's how he always was. We would be at the meets talking rel cunt, go home and do it all over again the next day. We gonna celebrate his life big time.

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It was. U see the smile on his face? He was happy. I'm looking at the pics we took when he brought it car to the shop and in all 5 he skinning he teet lol. That's how he always was. We would be at the meets talking rel cunt, go home and do it all over again the next day. We gonna celebrate his life big time.
Tesh said we're gonna make him live forever...:drive:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Still can't believe it. He always had a smile on his face whenever I saw him. You will truly be missed. Rip bishnu

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.