A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

6841 - 6860 of 6870 Posts

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Her new look. Matte black vinyl with semi-gloss paint for the accents and bits that were too difficult to wrap. Really loving this b14 spoiler though as i was never a fan of the b15 one.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
I didn't even notice the spoiler and I looked right at it last time you posted pics. Does look nice. No brake light?

Really does look nice and looks so much like it belongs.
Doesn't just happen to bolt right up in b15 stock holes does it????

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
LoL
PS: the car looks GREAT overall in general

Good Job!

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Unfortunately the only plug n play thing about this spoiler is the brake light lol. Doesnt even cover up the original holes so i had to weld and drill to make it work. Much flatter profile than our trunk so i also have 1/4" spacers on the outer mounts.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
i just pulled up at the track. Couldnt reproduce the cam sensor/piggyback issues i had last time on the streets so i said fuck it and decided to take her back to where the problem last happened. Not expecting any great times with these old worn out tires but as long as make it the whole 1/4 mile without going into limp mode ill be happy :)

·
Premium Member
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,847 ·

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey guys probably should post in the for sale section but I have my spec v up for grabs. A lot of things done to it but it’s a parts car unless you want to fix oil and clutch. Engine has 115k on it.

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
And to mark the occasion she came home with her first brand new set of tires ive bought in like a decade lol. Sport comp 2's, hoping they have the wet performance as advertised as well, its fucking wet here.

·
Premium Member
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,851 · (Edited)
Well Rob,I think you jinxed it and now it's fucking hot and smokey instead. I kinda wanna get some 40" tires, but to do so I need to re-gear, and if I do that I kinda would at least like a rear Locker, so that's all just a dream, probably like a 4K $ dream. Of course I'd try to do it for half that though. (jeep talk if that all doesn't make sense to others.)

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Its true, hasnt rained a drop since i got the tires lol. The new Rockauto clutch master started spewing out fluid the other day so im driving the mitsu now anyways.

Today adventure was a tranny swap in buddy's wrx

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
So just incase you were wondering what the half assed clutch release arm pivot ball repair you did years ago without dropping the tranny causes when it finally fails...

Got that all fixed up now, new (to me) tranny, went with a 350z clutch again as the last one was 100,000+ kms and still grabbbing strong.

Finally tinted the windows today after 14 years of procrastination as well lol.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,857 ·
Hey Rob!

Now you don't have to worry about the big truck on your ass with HID's right!

Glad to see your ride is alive and well.. you too of course.

Just been collecting Wrangler parts over the winter myself (aka too lazy to install them).
Unwrapped this aluminum rear bumper on the weekend..
20190407_175304.jpg
20190407_175446.jpg

And here she is these days...
IMG_20180521_162323 (1).jpg

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
Stoked to see you guys :)

Reactions: 5er

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Crazy bumper, looks like it could be utilizing some stealth technology lol.

Did i ever mention im open source tuning my 1st gen ecu now? Dont have to worry about the piggy back/cam sensor issues anymore

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,860 ·
You're Open Source tuning. That's shockingly cool actually. I did a little google search on it and yeah, very tech cool man. Hmm. My tech cool thing right now has been a bit of scripting to speed up shitty work processes, and being a freak buying pricing errors on Amazon. The bumper was embarrassingly cheap at 4$ shipped ha ha ha.

6841 - 6860 of 6870 Posts