A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

6861 - 6870 of 6870 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
I don't remember who all was around here still at the time..... And I've been having trouble figuring out how to ask you guys this.

I know you guys care a lot. So.....i just wanted to check and make sure you guys know about that Barry passed last year. I keep looking up at his last post in this thread every time you guys post :(
I wanted to make sure you guys know.

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
Looking back at threads from the time, and also considering forum barely worked.....does seem maybe you guys didn't know.

It was sudden.
Me and @shanover went to his service at his house. Some 2j guys. A lot of friends and family.

He loved you guys and I know you guys loved him. And his last post in this thread makes me cry. Because its both sad and so fitting

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
Reactions: Kazspec04

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I had no idea, thank you for letting us know. I will definately miss him.

I quite enjoy researching/reading older threads cause sure as shit Barry will have some posts in there. Making rymes, defusing arguments, sharing any and all knowledge he may have on the topic, and most definately always being respectful and kind with a positive outlook.

I would have loved to meet him in person but even just communicating via posts has been a blessing in itself.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Agreed, it's his and I'm fine with it... but a little fun can be had...

Reactions: Tritton and 5er

·
Registered
522 Posts
I think it's always better to continue an old thread on the same topic rather than start a new one then all the information is in the one place to find easier. Sometimes old information can help too.

6861 - 6870 of 6870 Posts