A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been out of the Sentra game for a very long time now (almost a decade!). Was cleaning out the car because was thinking about selling it, but then got extremely nostalgic and realized I can't let her go, so I'm going to try and restore her to former glory. She doesn't look like this anymore, but just wanted to show some old pics in her prime:

She's been repainted and has about 240,xxx miles, so she's pretty old and does need some TLC.

Most of the cosmetic parts on my car aren't even made anymore, namely the Erebuni rear skirt which went out of production way back in like 2003. So it'll be difficult to replicate this look, but maybe a new look is a good thing anyway. Enjoy!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you sir, but she's actually an SE with the SE-R bumper. So SR20DE here, not QR. Good looking out though!

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Oh, sweet man.
Yeah the front end through me off, you got a nice gem there.
Restore her and keep us updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's an amazing shine on the paint. Looks great. Glad you're not selling it, and hope you can restore her.
Thanks! That's the original paint color, Granite. Definitely did not look like that a few years ago (typical Nissan paint).

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Beautiful ride man! Redo her & keep us posted Welcome aboard bro!

Reactions: reggie01se

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts
Welcome back pimp.

A car looking that good is like trying to break up with (what ever cute chick you want to here).

It actually has a body kit that flows and compliments the curves of the car.

IF by some illness you do sell the car, please, either sell it to another B15 enthusiast or take those parts off it and sell it stock.
There have been numerous times B15 have been 'sold or traded in, with valuable parts still on it and not accounted for.

Glad you're restoring it and keep us posted.
We like pics....:ugh:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey guys thanks for kind words! I will keep you guys updated, but man definitely feels like I'm behind the curve now. And sorry speculation, no plans to turbo this baby. Always been more of a cosmetics guy

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not sure if people still visit these forums, but after 3+ Years of my SE just sitting due to a bad alternator I never had time to replace, finally got her back up and running again! Must say, it feels really old and tons of creaks and rattles, but hey what can I expect from a 20 yr old economy car. At least the motor still feels pretty stout.

right before it died I had just put on some tein basis coilovers after my nismo suspension finally gave out. Prob less than 500 miles on the teins. They ride pretty nice, but probably need to raise it a little as the 18s rub on big bumps.

7DA01B6A-7275-4BC9-862C-9E30F6DB62C0.jpeg

4D9A6DC2-25C6-439A-A42C-7C8F5F825F4A.jpeg

1 - 20 of 21 Posts