A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! My name is Chris and I have my own little "business" here where I do projector retrofitting, other custom headlight services and OBDII scanning/erasing of codes. If some of you remember me from a few years back, I used to sell HID kits on here. I was recently going to get into custom LED tails and wheel polishing/painting as well but my plate is already full as is. Now, I'm not sure if anyone on here offers this service (I'm not trying to cut into your business if so) but I figured I'd bring my service here because everyone needs a retrofit lol And I'm looking for other cars to do.

Anyway, I pretty much retro anything (headlights and fogs). I'm even doing a retro in my reverse lights! lol I also do painting services without doing retros, angel eyes, LED strips, etc. My work is not limited to Sentras or any car for that matter so don't be afraid to ask about other cars. So far, I've only done older Maxima and I30 headlights/fogs but right now I'm working on 3rd gen Altima headlights and have some G35 sedans lined up for quad retros as well.

Here goes the breakdown for pricing:

RETROFIT JOBS:
Dual retrofit job (one projector in each headlight or foglight) = $125 labor.
Quad retrofit job (two projectors in each headlight *not available for foglights*) = $175 labor.
*The labor charge does not include prices for parts (such as projectors, shrouds, bulbs, harnesses etc).*
*Permaseal type (hard sealant) headlights will require an additional $50 charge.*

PAINTING:
Painting the inside of the headlights or foglights (not tinting the outer lenses) = $50 labor.
*The labor charge does not include prices for paint.*

ADDITIONAL HEADLIGHT SERVICES:
Additional headlight services (such as CCFL rings, LED rings or*LED strips) will have to be priced depending on what you want.
*Again, the labor charge does not include any*parts.*

GENERAL INFORMATION:
If you do not have the parts necessary for the retrofit job or painting, I can easily help you source these parts.

The customer must cover all shipping costs if not in the NY/NJ/CT area.
*The labor charge does not include any shipping costs.*

Here you can see the headlights that I've done:
HEADLIGHT JOBS - Retrofits-R-Us

Here you can see the fog lights that I've done:
FOGLIGHT JOBS - Retrofits-R-Us

If you click on the photos, you can see the details of the set ups.

Feel free to post any questions or concerns. You can PM me as well. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are the details, pics and videos of my own set up. Enjoy!

Headlights:
-1pc R34 chrome housings.
-Custom relay harness with a diode for quad high beams.

Low beams:
-Infiniti FX35s.
-FX-R clear lenses.
-FX35 shrouds.
-DDM 55W ballasts.
-Osram 66240CBI bulbs.

High beams:
-Infiniti J30 9005 halogen projectors.
-Yellow Lexus capsules in the bowls.
-100W yellow 9005 halogen bulbs.

Fog lights:
-OEM housings.
-Blacked out internally.
-Independently rewired directly to the battery.
-Lexus ES300 projectors.
-DDM 35W ballasts.
-Morimoto 3000K H3C bulbs.

Output shots:

Video of my headlights (don't mind my rambling as it won't pertain to you guys and don't mind my old chancletas lol)

·
Registered
714 Posts
I have started a project on my 02 lights but I didnt get far. I have some headlights from am 05 subaru legacy gt and I want the innards with the low beam projector and hi beam reflector bowl swapped into the 02 spec V headlights. I cut away a lot of both cars driver side headlights trying to fit them together. The passenger side lights havent been touched yet so they are intact other than being pulled apart. Would you be able to work on this? Ill need em by august so there is time.

Sent from my phone. Who cares what it is. They all do it now-a-days.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have started a project on my 02 lights but I didnt get far. I have some headlights from am 05 subaru legacy gt and I want the innards with the low beam projector and hi beam reflector bowl swapped into the 02 spec V headlights. I cut away a lot of both cars driver side headlights trying to fit them together. The passenger side lights havent been touched yet so they are intact other than being pulled apart. Would you be able to work on this? Ill need em by august so there is time.
Please PM me with some pics of both the front and rear of the headlights (the ones you've started and the ones that haven't been touched).

·
Registered
714 Posts
Oh yeah i still gotta send you pics. I got busy and forgot!ill get them to you when I get home today.

Sent from my phone. Who cares what it is. They all do it now-a-days.

·
The Wheel Ninja
2,113 Posts
is it possible to take these projectors and do a quad projector set up on them? and if so is it 150 in labor? lmk replacing the shitty projector that comes with them to the high beam to use as a low beam and a possible bi xenon on the low beam.

·
Registered
784 Posts
is it possible to take these projectors and do a quad projector set up on them? and if so is it 150 in labor? lmk replacing the shitty projector that comes with them to the high beam to use as a low beam and a possible bi xenon on the low beam.

+1 on these idea!

Sent via mobile USPS

·
Super Moderator
5,595 Posts
If you have images of the 02-03 Spec fogs, I would like to se them.

·
The Wheel Ninja
2,113 Posts
Just picked up a set of bixenon a6 projectors, lmk

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry for the delay guys, I've been extremely busy. Anyway, onto your questions..

Oh yeah i still gotta send you pics. I got busy and forgot!ill get them to you when I get home today.
No problem man, whenever you get around to it.

+1 on these idea!
Hm, that's definitely an interesting and do-able idea!

If you have images of the 02-03 Spec fogs, I would like to se them.
Sorry, I haven't done any yet. If interested, shoot me a PM.

Just picked up a set of bixenon a6 projectors, lmk
Shoot me a PM when you get a chance.

·
The Wheel Ninja
2,113 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,595 Posts
Its not on my to do list right now but I have a set of fogs, kinda apart right now if you wanna play with them. Would prefer to keep them as H3 bulbs but I don't know exactly what you are working with.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/560427_10100288431448122_26108993_41051558_2056843168_n.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Gonna reply to your PM now. Sorry, I've been busy.

[QUOTE="CrickiKaze, post: 461156, member: 4566"]Its not on my to do list right now but I have a set of fogs, kinda apart right now if you wanna play with them. Would prefer to keep them as H3 bulbs but I don't know exactly what you are working with.[/QUOTE]

Hmm.. You can run an H3 relay harness and run any set up you want but keeping it to H3 really limits it. LMK.

·
Super Moderator
5,595 Posts
Very well, guess a relay harness would be the best option. I got some housing laying around with out the lens, or should I say just the shell, what ever teh case I was looking for something with no halo, just projector.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts