A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a rule to how much it lowers the car per cut coil? Was thinking about sacrificing the ride of my car to get a little more low (college budget) wanted to cut 1 coil of the spring. How much would that lower the car? I know it's rice but I'm broke lol

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
39,082 Posts
Please don't cut your springs.

There are better lowering options on sale all the time.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
:nono:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Post up the S-techs for trade for Eibach Sport lines or Tanabe springs. I believe they both offer almost a 2 inch drop, but make the ride considerably worse than what you have now.

·
Super Moderator
5,588 Posts
Post up the S-techs for trade for Eibach Sport lines or Tanabe springs. I believe they both offer almost a 2 inch drop, but make the ride considerably worse than what you have now.
I don't think worse is the best thing to say, more like ..eh rougher.

Cut your springs and hot chicks will die.

·
Registered
645 Posts
All the cool kids cut their springs. They also rust their hoods, put tow hooks on cars worth 200$, have no exhausts and think their car sounds good, and pray for their car to start every time they get in it, and somewhere on the car you will find a shocker or a domo sticker. It's an elite club to be part of. I wish thee well into thy journey of douchebagery, may the Rice Gods smile down upon thee.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I've seen cut springs on small trucks along with removing a leaf spring but I'm too chicken to cut a spring on my smooth riding car.
Save up and buy some Megan adjustable coil overs. Best bang for your buck. I had a set on my 03 and had great fitment and a simi smooth ride. But if you have an set of stock springs laying around cut them and see how it rides that way u can always swap back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts