A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just wanted to post my review of this auto parts site. For the record, I am in NO WAY affiliated with them, I just like the deal(s) that I got.

The official site is RockAuto.com. You can search and find the Nissan Sentra by year,make, and model.

I just bought:

Lower pressure AC hose
L/R Fog Lights
L/R Hood Hindges
Both heater hoses
Slave Cylinder

My total was 166 bucks to my door. Shipping was all fair priced. You can also select to have items ship from the same factory so that shipping rates are lower.
I will be placing my second order with them soon, just got a 5% off coupon in the mail so I think I will go ahead with a couple more things I needed(o2 sensors, oil pan, drain plug, etc).

I'm all about finding a good deal, and so far this site seems too good to be true. Before time, I was using Ebay for all my purchasing, but looks like I'll be bringing all my future business to these guys.
I don't know about every one else, but as someone who is always on the road, I don't have time to hit up ORileys or other such places every time I need a little part, plus their prices are usually inflated.

Enjoy!

·
39,045 Posts
Good to know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just placed my second order. I bought:

Primary/Secondary o2 Sensors
Oil Filler Cap
Oil Drain plug w/gasket
Cabin Air Filter
PCV Valve
Radiator Cap
Fender liner for front pass. side

150.28 shipped

·
39,045 Posts
I am assuming that it was the fender liner that brought the price up so high?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Yeah their pretty good. Glad you had a great experience w/ them as well. Bought several things from them including all my parts for my rear disc brake conversion for very cheap, as well as other parts for my friends/ family other cars.

·
Registered
81 Posts
haha nice i just got an order in from Rock Auto a couple days ago too, prob the best prices ive seen around and they have great selection for the spec too

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Rock auto is hands down the best all around pricing. The part search is well laid out with many selections of brands. The pictures and descriptions make it easy to find what your looking for. I have bought many hard to find parts and never had any issues with returns. They ship very fast package parts well and returns are easy. Try them out. Parts are much less than Autozone even with my pro discount.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Just bought braided fuel lines for front. Fender liner, slotted and drilled rotors for all wheels the total was 127.00 including shipping! With a Warrentee. If anybody needs part numbers I can post them.

·
39,045 Posts
Just bought braided fuel lines for front. Fender liner, slotted and drilled rotors for all wheels the total was 127.00 including shipping! With a Warrentee. If anybody needs part numbers I can post them.
Part numbers of the slotted and drilled rotors please.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts