A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I need some help here. Last night I start my car and the throttle wouldnt go up at all..my foot was to the floor and the RPMS wouldnt go up. Turn the car off waited a few minutes and turned it back on. Then it worked again. Check the check engine light and I got '0605' which is "Internal Control Module Read Only Memory (ROM) Error "

Wtf is that?? It happened after I got my tank filled up. I cleared the code and since that time the car was okay.

Any ideas? Wha am I looking at here?

·
Registered
979 Posts
P0605 i think is a control module code... if it cleared and didn't come back then you should be fine. the first step in diagnosing a problem is making it happen. If you can't make it happen again the there really isn't a problem, just a momentary malfunction.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
ECU wigged out for a second. That's a rare one. Not sure on the details of the code, Ill have to look it up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I cleared the code last night, and drove it to work this morning and it was fine..no code. Then got out of work, turned it on and within a minute the check engine light came on again..

:x

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im assuming so..because the normal codes I get turn on when I instantly turn the car on and dont go off til I clear them.

Plus I didnt want to spend 20 minutes trying to get the code again..I was beat :cry:

·
Registered
616 Posts
what other codes do u get that are normal ? wasnt there a ecu recall for that foam stuff to stop it from vibrating for 2002 spec ? maybe got a bum ecu or damaged

1 - 7 of 7 Posts