A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my buddies car is going to be tuned via safc neo. But, it looks like nobody makes mounts for them. Looking for ideas. I think I'd like to place it where the cubby/cd changer is, but not sure. I like to keep most things out of sight. A 1din mount is a dream, it seems. Lol

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was thinking about the console cubby, but then I believe I'd need to do some cutting/drilling. Rather not do that, but have seen a few pics of those. Worst case, may just throw it in the glove box lol. After it's tuned for the injectors, I wont really need to look at it.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
before I decided to use uprev I was thinking of using the SAFC and I remember an old member on here had it mounted in the sun glasses holder, I always loved that idea.
That was a sharkey one, I think. That may work, but that thing rattles a lot. I will have about 3k watts going to the back seat. Haha

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I had the Sharkey sunglass safcII pod and I loved it. It was in the way a tad, but man everything was right there. I had a zetronix mounted to the cluster on the bottom right for awhile. Or you could always do inside the fliptop.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Mmm carbon fiber grilles were Sharkey's downfall. How do I know? I was at his house and saw like 20 broken ones lying around. He had a few that seemed to work out, bus most didn't. He did have a cf roof wing that was bad ass I got to see. And a s14 with an all carbon roof he was last working on before I never heard from him again.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
sharkey owes me a whole front bumper with cutout for a intercooler..and Travis still owes me a fuel return system...think I still may get it tho..
Sharkey owes me a grill and Travis owes me a big bore stroker QR. Im sure Karma will catch up with both of them

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 20 of 23 Posts