A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for ideas of where to mount my SAFC Neo.
Lets see those custom pods or locations.

·
Registered
44 Posts
going safc over uprev is like playing basketball with a football. It will work. But it makes it pointlessly difficult to achieve your goal, and there more of a chance that your ball won't fit through the hoop (your gunna blow your shit up).

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
Lol everyone's #triggered by sharkey. I actually met him back in 2014. Stopped by his house in NM. Saw all the cf grilles. It wasn't a pretty sight.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
He did come back a year ago right? Trying to get more jobs lol. He made me a front lip out of fiberglass, then his wife sent me a pic " this is what im shipping right ??" Via USPS. It arrived in 3 pieces, broken. No insurance Sharkey did text me to apologize and he would " make it up, on future work " lmao

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Thats a long gone pipe dream. I got that sharkey gauge pod tho for the center bin. Its good quality.

OP you can try searching Ortiz custom pods.

Reactions: Tritton and un33dit

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
going safc over uprev is like playing basketball with a football. It will work. But it makes it pointlessly difficult to achieve your goal, and there more of a chance that your ball won't fit through the hoop (your gunna blow your shit up).
Thanks. Im going the Uprev route now.

·
Premium Member
759 Posts
You can't run uprev unl;ess you do a conversion to an 04-06 harness / ecu / cluster / gas pedal.

The Neo is the best there is for the 02/03.

Sorry mate.

·
Super Moderator
5,726 Posts
No there is something else....someone found the manufacture for the QR Pro that Stillen sold and it had a lot of tuning potential and I can't remember the name of it but if you search it will come up. More than the SAFC for tuning.

Reactions: Tritton

·
Super Moderator
5,726 Posts

Reactions: Tritton

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Nice. Why have I never heard of QRpro?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts