A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 559 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
6pm Thursday May 19th

7305 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111-1101 <---This place seemed cool with me
pm me any concerns~

I'll be in Temecula this weekend it looks like, If the guys up there wanna meet up, hit me up~

Central Location one more time!

Easy day right?

See you at the meet!

Meets:
Thursday Mar 10, 2011 Sonics, Success.
Thursday Mar 24, 2011 Sonics, Even Better.
Thursday April 7, 2011 Sonics, Rock'n 'n' Roll'n
Thursday April 14, 2011 Teri Cafe~
Thursday May 5, 2011 Teri Cafe... how in the hell did we miss a week? Was there one on the 28th? am I just confused? someone help me~

PS I know I've got all you're numbers as like a central hub. But I don't like giving out numbers other then my own, so if you want to get in contact with someone, the best I can do for you is text that person your number, and it be up to them. But like I said, I wont give out anyone's without direct direction to do so. I know it sucks, but it prevents drama and people tend to trust me with personal information, I don't want to jeopardize that. Thank you for understanding. -Meii

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
You know I'll be there!

·
Premium Member
39,173 Posts
I don't see the threat any where.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Just a reminder...we're still on for tomorrow night right?...Oh make sure someone brings a good camera so we can post pics(mines been broke for a while)...oh no dirty cars please..lol

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
yeah that was interesting~ just wait til
I can tune it right, pics'll be up tomorrow afterword. I gotta be up early/remove LP#'s

the first time, I started in fourth lol. second time had a seamless 3rd to 4th. Too bad I got excited and did it too early, oh well practice makes perfect ^^

·
Premium Member
39,173 Posts
Next time obey the rules of the road... How dare you all do such things....lol

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
^^^Yeah, it felt like we were being watched the whole time, it was still cool tho!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Damn, I was looking at the time Lui & Josh posted... You got home hella fast! lol!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I know~ you were doing the speed limit the whole time!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
^^^ shyeah! do that!

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Where's the pics man? lol!

1 - 20 of 559 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.