A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
521 - 540 of 559 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Nope just a turbo motor on low comp. I think my last SD meet before I move will be Fudds in July

- - - Updated - - -

maybe a racelegal too
Cool...yeah we gotta do Fudds & RL Imports vs. Domestics again... Last time was a dope turnout.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Cool...yeah we gotta do Fudds & RL Imports vs. Domestics again... Last time was a dope turnout.
I'd like to get 20+ Sentras this time, but we set the bar pretty high the first time.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in traffic all over sd on weekdays.. won't be able to meet till my build is done
We don't come out till the night anyways! What you building?

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I'm in traffic all over sd on weekdays.. won't be able to meet till my build is done
My sister lives by & I always see your car bruh....I threw you the dueces when I passed you.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Hey guys I'm new to this forum but I've had my 02 Spec since last march. I've been doing a lot of research on this website and slowly but surely I've been able to turn my ultra stock sentra into a racecar View attachment 65910
Welcome aboard... Hopefully we'll meet @ a event.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks bro I really want to be at least lowered and get a couple more bolt ons before I go to meets but I'm glad I got to find some people here in SD :) I'm mildly bolted I have 2j Racing mounts 2j Cai Gutted precat while I'm waiting on the medusa header to get here :confused: and a magnaflow hi flow cat with custom hks catback system. I was wondering what you guys think I should do next, right now I'm focusing on maintenance to have peace of mind.

·
Registered
209 Posts
They have a Socal Sentra FB Page as well....alot of times you can get a faster answer via FB than the forums too

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I've seen another red one with stocks black rims around that area too before. Cause I don't think I've seen your yellow spec before. I stay by the Chula Vista area
oh....it cool bruh.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Thanks bro I really want to be at least lowered and get a couple more bolt ons before I go to meets but I'm glad I got to find some people here in SD :) I'm mildly bolted I have 2j Racing mounts 2j Cai Gutted precat while I'm waiting on the medusa header to get here :confused: and a magnaflow hi flow cat with custom hks catback system. I was wondering what you guys think I should do next, right now I'm focusing on maintenance to have peace of mind.
I'm gonna suggest Loctiting the butterfly screws.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
What cars have you taken out with your mods bro it seems like you have a legit setup :rambo:
Thanks bro...& im a SE-R automagic��. I just had a run in with a nodded RSX last week @ a stoplight, I was messing with my tunes when he took off on me but I clicked off OD & flew past his ass like he was standing still in seconds, once he caught up he was looking puzzled as to why he didn't hear me shifting LOL. I took out a 70's Buick Skylark or Chevy Chevelle last year at a stoplight as well, he couldn't gain traction when we got to the next light he wouldn't even look my way LOL. I don't do that shit often though.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I've seen another red one with stocks black rims around that area too before. Cause I don't think I've seen your yellow spec before. I stay by the Chula Vista area
I was out in the Southbay area the last 2 years, Black with faded cf hood and then resprayed w body kit

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I'm doing that thursday when I clean the throttle body as part of my maintenance to do list:D
If you need a Hotshot header to eliminate the pre cat holla @ me

- - - Updated - - -

Aye thanks bro whats the name of the group I can't seem to find it the other times I tried looking for it :confused:
California B15 Sentra Group

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks bro...& im a SE-R automagic��. I just had a run in with a nodded RSX last week @ a stoplight, I was messing with my tunes when he took off on me but I clicked off OD & flew past his ass like he was standing still in seconds, once he caught up he was looking puzzled as to why he didn't hear me shifting LOL. I took out a 70's Buick Skylark or Chevy Chevelle last year at a stoplight as well, he couldn't gain traction when we got to the next light he wouldn't even look my way LOL. I don't do that shit often though.
damn that's right hahaha you have a lot of mods that add up so it would be able to take out most b series builds huh xD I wanna race a type s my homie just got a stock type s so I was getting worried that he might be faster than me since I feel like I have the fastest car out of my whole friends lmao :ugh::47: and my other friends are starting to buy faster cars like a ej hatch with lightweight mods and i/h/e and a b20v swap, a 98 integra with a b18c with i/h/e what do you think? will I still come out on top from a stop and off a roll?

·
Registered
40 Posts
If you need a Hotshot header to eliminate the pre cat holla @ me

- - - Updated - - -

California B15 Sentra Group[/QUOTE]

Thanks bro but I already ordered the "medusa" street header a month ago I'm wondering when it will come though :thinking:
is the fb group through invite only? because if so I can"t find it if someone can add me it would be awesome! you can find me through [email protected]
I'm interested in buying a rear lip tho do you know what price would people consider selling theirs?

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I wanna race a type s, my homie just got a stock type s so I was getting worried that he might be faster than me what do you think? will I still come out on top from a stop and off a roll?
Im gonna say probably from a dig(stop) as they're higher hp lower tq cars, they remind me similar to 600cc sport bikes with higher rev limit to make power(of course rsx's dont rev as high) can still end up a drivers race but favors you more....and be safe don't do nothing stupid:D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Im gonna say probably from a dig(stop) as they're higher hp lower tq cars, they remind me similar to 600cc sport bikes with higher rev limit to make power(of course rsx's dont rev as high) can still end up a drivers race but favors you more....and be safe don't do nothing stupid:D
Yeah that's what I was thinking I want to get a plenum cams and all the supporting mods for cams like the jwt bsr kit, springs, valves, and buying quality sticky tires. I want to have longer gears and still maintain a similar but stronger power curb :D yeah he just got an ingen cai installed so that'll help him out too!

521 - 540 of 559 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.