A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s been a while but somehow I ended up with 2 spec v’s. An 02 and an 06. The 02 I bought from a former member already had a built motor and turbo, but the turbo seals were broken and it was leaking oil. Bought the 02 in 2017 and started the 06 harness swap. It kept getting pushed off and earlier this year the bug hit and I started getting parts together. Then along came someone with a decent 06 shell and a blown motor. Welp that sped up the progress. Covid hit and everything went on pause. Finally got tuned last week and made 377whp @ 15psi. Ran out of fuel at that point but it’s running and 377 is plenty for me. The car had a very slight hit to the driver front so next stop is the body shop to put the front end together and hopefully be on the road by the end of October.

So I still have the 02 shell and not sure what the plan is but I will figure that out once the 06 is road worthy and has all the kinks worked out.

A lot has transpired since I was last on here so I’ll attach a pic of the real race car as well. 2018 ctsv I bought stock in March right before covid became a pandemic. Stock is 640/630 to the crank (520-550 stock whp & tq depending on the dyno) now she’s at about 760/720 to the wheels picked up about 200/200 with all the mods I’ve done.

I’ve probably forgotten more about this platform that many know (lol). I’ll be stationed in the f/s & wtb forums as I need some interior pieces for now.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,997 Posts
Whatd you need from the interior? Probly have it

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tritton and Scrapin

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Glad to see you back to where it all began lol..I haven’t talked to any of you or the other OG of this site in a longgg longgg time..u still keep in touch with all them?

·
Registered
26,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad to see you back to where it all began lol..I haven’t talked to any of you or the other OG of this site in a longgg longgg time..u still keep in touch with all them?
I speak to Jon on a daily basis. I actually met up with Gary last Sunday at cars and coffee in commack. I speak to Ash once in a blue moon he just got his car back running too.

I’m living in Islip now btw.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts