A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling Winter Tire and Rim Set for Spec V and also an Amp and Box combo CHEAP! Must Go!

If you want something, call me. i will not check the forum most likely. 6316813877.

Selling my 15" M&S Winterforce tires on rims already. two are worn half way, backs are brand new. Very Very nice winter setup for snow and stuff.
$150.00 for both rims and tires picked up in deer park. paid over 400 just last year. sold my car got a prius!

This is what it looked like on my old car when it was slammed

Selling my 12" MA Audio sub, mounted in a q logic bandpass ported box. It really slams, the box is not in the greatest condition from being pushed in and out of my old trunk, but i promise you it hits nice and deep still. The speaker was just replaced last year, i think its an 800watt peak MA Audio, it very new.
$80.00 for both. Kenwood 600Watt amp and the box and speaker.

I have the stock suspension and possibly the stock exhaust from the header at my house if anyone wants to buy, make me and offer and ill take you to my parents to pick through it. no pics available for those, they are in a crawl space and they look like stock parts.

$180.00 If you come pick it all up at once this week!

Oh and I am still doing the PC Repair. So if anybody from the forum needs their laptop or desktop cleaned up, upgraded, or erased and started all over. call me for that too. %50 OFF! Back to School Savings on Student Tune Ups! only $75.00!

Buy My Stuff! Its liquidation Pricing madness! lol

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive been cruising around gettin 47.3 miles to the gallon in my red prius bumping my 16 watt stereo system, and staying ticket free. i became too good of friends with my traffic lawyer with my Spec V. LOL

Plus, the warrantee ran out. i was blowing motors and trannies annually, i needed the warrantee to keep the car...haha

your car is lookin good. i miss my car a bunch. just coming on here to sell some old shit is making me miss the car more. my setup was nice. and i traded it in like a dick instead of giving people in the forum a chance to jump on it. really impulsive purchase...the prius that is. but worth it for the amount i drive.

what have you been up to?

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
nadaz, just working and building a nismo spec haha

wat the hell made u get a prius anyways?
should have gotten like a civic hybrid or altima hybrid

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
The King is back! I would have bought lots of stuff from that car. Your car made me want the B&M shifter and that bad-ass Magnaflow setup. I've since broken my B&M, sold my cat-back and went back to stock. Anyway, I left a message at your #.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yooo, my b&m shifter broke too. the ball at the bottom snapped right off. mine was stock when i traded it in. im pissed i didnt part out my car. the setup was perfect for handling. the exhause was pretty loud and not the cleanest, but the car was quick!

im gonna check that message...

executiV has dibbs on the amp and box...so until further notice only the winter tire and rim setup is available still.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
yooo, my b&m shifter broke too. the ball at the bottom snapped right off. mine was stock when i traded it in. im pissed i didnt part out my car. the setup was perfect for handling. the exhause was pretty loud and not the cleanest, but the car was quick!

im gonna check that message...

executiV has dibbs on the amp and box...so until further notice only the winter tire and rim setup is available still.
Yep, broke my shifter the same way. I'll contact you Friday about those parts.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I found the lugs for the rims. too. they are chrome lugs. included in the purchase.

FULL WINTER SET WITH LUGS and 2 of the tires are BRAND SPANKIN NEW $120.00!!!

delivery available if you have no wheels and live close

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
specbee. the altima hybrid gets like 33 miles to the gallon, i might as well have gotten a mini couper or a toyota matrix. the Prius gets 47.5 ACTUAL miles to the gallon when driving. thats a LOT more. I pay like 45 bucks to fill up completely from empty, and it goes over 500 miles. I still do the In Home Computer Software Repair, so im driving a couple hundred miles a week. its saving me an arm and a leg in gas money, and the depreciation is sooo slow, or basically non existant. its almost an investment.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sold them to sr20 sleeper. sorry ash.

they were for my spec v and i think he bought them for the older sentra body style....like from the 90's. you should contact him and see if they fit his car if you want. but otherwise they are gone.

still got a bunch of stock parts though. the shocks and struts and the entire stock exhaust system.

amp and box- sold
tires and rims- sold

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.