A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This group buy is for the new 2004-2006 Nissan Sentra Dual Halo Projector Headlights, chrome housing and black housing.
The MSRP is $295 and the group buy price is $265.
Also, it will be free shipping for the first 10 customers who paid.
our paypal email is [email protected]
These headlights are compatible with H3 HID Conversion Kit for low beam.
If you want to upgrade with the HID Kit, the total will be $310 Shipped US & Canada Address.

Please PM me or email me at [email protected] if you have any question about these headlights.
1. j0k3st3r_69.............black with 6k
2. sentraguy06............black housing headlights with 6K HID Kit

04-06 Nissan Sentra Halo Projector Headlights - Black

04-06 Nissan Sentra Halo Projector Headlights - Chrome

·
Registered
23 Posts
So when do you want the money and when will they be shipped looking into the black on with the upgraded HID what ones are you giving with the upgrade??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So when do you want the money and when will they be shipped looking into the black on with the upgraded HID what ones are you giving with the upgrade??
If you want to sign up now, please let me know and you can make the payment anytime before 7/1 and once we got the full payment, we will ship out the headlights. And the black headlights with HID is $310 Free Shipping.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would do it for 60$ off but as of right now i am think i am going to have to pass my life has just hit the shit and i have so much stuff going on i am about to crack. very sorry about this man.

·
Registered
94 Posts
can i get a price without the gay halos? for the black housing

also, are the beams adjustable up down left right etc?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
can i get a price without the gay halos? for the black housing

also, are the beams adjustable up down left right etc?
The halo can't be remove, the headlights come with the halo rings and projector lens for the low beam.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts