A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentra Sr20de T3 Garrett turbo 4 SALE!

3K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Scrapin 
#1 ·
Im looking for someone thats interested in buying my sentra. Its been turboed. All new seaks in the intake and such. New injector seals. Engine cleaned out of carbon. New spark plugs, wires, cap, and rotor. Yellow top battery. Thick radiator. Nismo radiator cap, angel eye projectors + HID, new bov wires. New drilled and slotted rotors and cermic brakes put on about 5k ago. New HKS Super Dragger exhaust put on as well 2.75. yokohama tires have more than 65% tread , motivational coil overs, new infinity and apllne speakers put in, new apline headunit with usb & aux put in professionally by best buy. Greddy spec 2 boost controller. Jim wolf ECU, set up for subs, New Nismo mats as well. 5speed manual. Power everythign, and sunroof.

86K on motor LESS THAN HALF THAT ON TURBO SET UP

The bad: developed slight rod knock, NO warping or damaging of the block happened so around $500 dollar repair.

Any one interested to buy? Or possible trade for a bike?

SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. THEN WE CAN EXCHANGE INFO AND CHAT. SHOW PICS AS WELL

Alex

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
LET ME GET THIS CLEAR IM NOT AUTO MASTER TECH. I ALSO DID NOT SAY IT WAS FIXED. It will be still able to sell regardless you have not seen the engine, i have.\

THIS IS NO SCAM! i need to sell me car. So, make me offers People!

Just cause you know a shop does not mean you can just bash me.

#8 ·
B14, B13? What year is it? Motivational coils man, that's old school, nice

#10 ·
So where's it located? Some pics would be nice would help with the sale. So the motor knocking how do you know nothing inside is damage? What year is the car? 2 dr 4 dr???? Jwt ecu what's the specs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.