A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, what's up. I never really used forums but I recently purchase my 2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R and I wanted to find sort of like a place to get some help with the mods I want to make. It's Pretty much stock. I want good quality HID's do u guys recommend 8k or 10k? also yellow foglights like every racing car have. Also want to drop it a couple inches. Where can I get some decent coilovers? Also want a NISMO windshield decal I think they're dope. I dont want to be arroz con pollo aka RICE. so help me out. I reside in Miami and I dont see many sentras around. Mostly RICE Civics. So please post any links to CHEAP but GOOD quality HIDS and Decals as well as exhaust, intakes and maybe sound systems as well as coilovers. Thanks and it's nice to be here

Eatmydust:yuck:

·
Registered
118 Posts
check the vendor part of the forum im pretty sure he has good hids and deff do 8k nd 3k yellow fogs. and some dude is selling ksport coilovers in the parts section

B15u.com FTW:cool:

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
ddmtuning.com for hids all the way. Cheapest in price, great quality from what I have seen and experienced, and a lifetime warranty.
You can probably get hi-low headlights and fogs for $100 shipped. Stick with 8k and 3k, but I would really suggest 6k over the 8k.

You don't want rice? Don't get a huge nismo decal. Lol. Check craigslist for used parts. I check miamis CL often since I have family there but haven't seen anything in a while worth buying. I'll let you know if I see something though.

Get a header first.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
39,133 Posts
The header is the part of the exhaust that is directly attached to your engine. It looks like four pipes twisting into one.

The end of it attaches to a single pipe called the down or mid pipe.

Basically, this is your header.
JDM Racing Header 02-06 03 04 05 Sentra SER Spec-V 2.5L: eBay Motors (item 400169832530 end time Dec-03-10 16:47:47 PST)

But always remember, there are search engines, Google, Bing... Also there is a search link right here in this site.....lol

You might get flamed for asking a question like that which could have easily been searched.

Good luck....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm in north miami but its just SE-R not spec V. I need some blue license plate lights like actual color BLUE. i just bought some at autozone and its just blue cover its still yellow -___-

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if anyone can get me any links to blue license plate lights like actual blue or cheap hids and fog hids in north miami or close to miami lmk asap. looking to spend less than 70 for hids. also some tint shops i heard my friend got some good ones for like 60. also would it look bad like 5% in rear window and 15% all around? would it be dumb to tint windshield? thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts