A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2003 Spec V(06 ECU Conversion) won't start. Was able to start it a few times but now won't start at all. I am able to start it via jumping the starter so I know it isn't the battery, or starter. When I try to crank start does absolutely nothing at all. When I press the clutch I hear the relay under the hood opening and closing so I assume that it's good. What would cause this to happen? I am lost... At the moment I have a P0117 error code, would this prevent it from starting? Sensor is good just faulty connector if I move it a certain way it reads sensor, sometimes it doesn't. Just need to get a new connector for it. But I was just curious if this would prevent it from starting up?

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
i kinda had a similar issue with my car starting with only jump. How long has it been happening for and does anything else have power? i have a 02 gxe (ok ecu) n after ripping through everything from fuses, new sensors, new battery/connectors n alot of trials I found the the connecter to alternator had a short n burnt wire :/ don't know much about the ecu conversion but did u have trouble after swap?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts