A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT 6/27: All three have sold. Thank you!

These are no longer available

I have three, all have tires on them now, but if you desire me to ship one I will of course remove the tire before doing so. Also you should know that I will take many pics from many angles for you if need be.

The curb damage from the previous owner of the wheels is minimal, but one has some bubbling paint near the center cap thanks to Wisconsin using salt on the roads ;)

On that note, the wheels are located 30 minutes north of Madison, WI.

I am willing to ship (those payments will be through PayPal only), meet you somewhere, or just come pick them/one up.

Each rim includes OEM center cap.

90 ea/obo

·
Registered
31 Posts
How much total for these shipped to 29406? This Weekend delivery date if possible lol I know it will be alot but I need wheels bad lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much total for these shipped to 29406? This Weekend delivery date if possible lol I know it will be alot but I need wheels bad lol
could do a hold for pickup at your local post office for 50/ea. That is the price quote given online to have it there on the 27th (FRI). I will hustle and get it done today if you can paypal me ASAP with 400 (90*3) + 150 = 420 so thats a discount ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I only need 2. If you dont wanna break them up I understand. But I can def get that to you within the hour. Total= $420?
320 for 2 and I'll take them into town to get the tires removed and boxed up.

I'll grab the two with the least curb rash unless you have another preference.

PM'in you with the paypal address in a sec..

·
Registered
1 Posts
i need one (mine cracked.) is the last one you have the one with bubbling? what would you ask for it total with shipping to NJ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.