A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
39,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
that would have been cool, the turbo V6 GNX, in 1986 the only american made car that was faster in the 1/4 mile was the vette
Yeh.. That car was no joke... I wish they would have kept up with the big boys a little better through out the years.....

·
Super Moderator
21,695 Posts
I think it was like the old Boss 429 Mustang... (Ford) "Lets put this big ass motor, in a pony car, we know it wont handle for schitt, and it will plow thru corners, but think of the quarter mile times with it!!! Besides, if we make a little over 500 of them, they qualify as production cars and we can use this engine in our real race cars!"

·
39,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I think it was like the old Boss 429 Mustang... (Ford) "Lets put this big ass motor, in a pony car, we know it wont handle for schitt, and it will plow thru corners, but think of the quarter mile times with it!!! Besides, if we make a little over 500 of them, they qualify as production cars and we can use this engine in our real race cars!"
Yeh... Say what you want about Ford, they have thinkers and as a business, I love that.....

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
I miss my Sentra the fuel pump die.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
I order one from 2j racing!
fluttershy___blush_by_cptofthefriendship-d4nvl4w.png

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Is BACK! The MUD-ROCKET is going to take some names. time to pick on that 3.5l HO charger. where is he....

yeah.PNG

·
39,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Can't believe I have owned this thing for a year.... Time files....

41 - 50 of 50 Posts