A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i called you guys yesterday and my phone died on me but had a couple questions about part # 32865-5Y710 and part # 32865-ZG401 shift knobs for spec-v. i wanted to confirm that they are 100% OEM for the spec-v (leather, and 1-2-3-4-5-6-R diagram shifter cap) and i spoke with one of your representatives and he told me you might have a nismo shifter cap or shifter in stock?

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
I'm very intrested in this! I want to know what he asked,!
Whether or not the shifter knobs shown on our E-Store are the OEM shift knobs, which they are. As well as which one is for his vehicle by VIN because his VIN didn't decode on our E-Store like it should've.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Yeah I want a new shift knob for my 05 spec v. Is the shift knob with the ser logo or is it just the black knob with leather stitching?

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Yeah I want a new shift knob for my 05 spec v. Is the shift knob with the ser logo or is it just the black knob with leather stitching?
Does your car have reverse lockout?? The one with the SE-R Logo was for those without reverse lockout, the black with leather stitching was for those with reverse lockout

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts